What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Nintendo Land

Assassin's Creed 3: These controls will take me a while to get used too. The first gun mission was so frustrating at times. (With Lee and Hinckley)

Hickey, I think you mean. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things in a day or so (depending on how much time you spend playing).
Yeah, I think I'm figuring it out. Y for knife, A for counter......

The hidden blade is awesome too. I love coming out of the hay and killing people.

I was on the big ambush mission (after freeing the hostages) but than the Wii U froze, so hopefully it saved because I was close to finishing.

Assassin's Creed III

New Super Mario Bros U.

Game is good. Only done the first world. Hopefully it get's better, but as of now, I like it just as much as NSMBWii, if not less.

New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, and a tiny little bit of ZombiU, but the zombies killed me in 10 seconds.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Snifit or Whiffit is now my favorite game show in the series thus far.

Professor Layton and The Unwound Future and Professor Layton and the Last Specter.

I'm replaying through these, and then starting on Miracle Mask.

I did get my copy of Donkey Kong Original Edition for my 3DS yesterday. Apart from that, I've been alternating between playing Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2.

Pokemon Black 2.

Been really busy with experimenting with other pokes and just reforming my team.

I did manage to get a ditto and trade it for rotom, which I went to route 9 and changed it to heat form, as I needed something that resists fire anyway.

But the one the npc gave me had a calm nature, so i caught another ditto and breeded it until I got a modest nature. I really like it so far, pretty good stats all around except for attack which it didn't need. Not exactly thrilled with the movepool and using overheat is really risky, but overall its been a pretty good pokemon.

After I trained rotom-h to level 70, I went slightly below nimbasa, got a female scraggy, breeded it with my zoroark, and got one with a brave nature quite quickly, trained it to level 70, just like my other pokes.

Now I'm at a loss to add to my party but hopefully some of the guys in pokemon party topic can help me out as im at a giant loss to be honest.

But once i get one more physical attacker, I'll be ready to do some more stuff like N's castle, pwt, rematch of elite 4, and eventually Black tower.

This has been a pretty good game, on 120+ hours atm.

Ace of Spades

I joined a sweet server that was free for all mutiny. You start as blue and kill reds, but if you kill another blue, you get turned into a red. Every blue you kill means that you have to kill 2 reds (which your on their team now) to gain their trust back. I went on a killing spree and had to kill 12 reds to join back. I just killed everyone on sight, except one guy i had a truce with and we griefed and took down a humongous green orb for snipers. Took a while but when it fell it looked amazing. We then fought off some others together before we started shooting each other because we were bored.

Spider Man: Friend or Foe

So I was playing this game multiplayer with one of my friends on a PS2 and it was really funny. We where just owning everyone and doing really cool combos I did a 24 hit one at one point. We got good upgrades though I mostly upgraded my friend because he is the sidekick. We call the grenade enemies Greandos. We made plenty of jokes about the game too like Doc Ock having rusty tentacles from the rain. We got to the beach level where we where laughing laods a big enemy was making shockwaves and kept hitting me so I couldn't get up and when we finally killed it, it fell on top of me before vanishing so it was still killing me even when it was dead.

All in all I really want this game on Wii for christmas.

New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star (I bought the last one, a full week before release date, lol).

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

seems fairly fun, now i just need to get my framerate better so i can better enjoy the platforming

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Super Hexagon

beat hexagonest difficulty

so now hyper mode

Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3DS.

Pokemon Black 2

Luckily for me it was winter on the first which allowed me to catch cubachoo(sp?), evolve it to beartic so it learns icicle crash and then proced to breed it with piloswine.

Eventually got mamoswine and gotta admit this dude is crazy, high hp, high attack, and passable defenses, not to mention ice shard really helps with the below average speed. I love'm.

Ys: Origin

Started playing this awesome game, had alot of dialogue and a few cut scenes at the beginning, but once you got to play it became awesome.

Choose Yunica, due to axe wielding woman is just awesome in my book.

Fought a miniboss then huge demon boss, was freaking fun and i love this game.

and oh my god that music.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I'm going for the 5 shiny stars. Beat the game and got the first three. Unlocked World 9 and completed 9-1. Only 7 more levels to go.

Back