What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario Bros. u, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star, again.

Super Mario 3D Land

Beat 7 special worlds with Luigi and got the crown level. The only challenge is precision jumping because even the slightest tap on the control stick will send you careening off the edge. I don't feel like I'm dying because its hard, just because the movement is kind of iffy when it comes to precision.

more Pid multiplayer

yeah this is definitely much much better in co-op

NSMBW

I finally beat this god-forsaken game. 9-7 claimed like 50 lives (reset it every time ;)) because the third star coin in the level is a giant piece of shit and ice physics are the second worst mechanic ever, with water physics being first.

I finally got 5 shiny stars in this game.

Virtual Boy Wario Land. It ain't bad for a VB game. I'm ripping sprites from it, so all you wiki editors out there might see them uploaded soon.

Yoshidude99 said:
Metroid Fusion

I got stuck because the elevator wouldn't appear to take me down after I got my missles. My first time playing Metroid and I failed.
You're supposed to find another way out.

Yoshi's Island

Found 2 minor glitches and 1 major glitch on the final level (well 1 I already knew about)
1. Through door 1, just past the ! Switch, land on the left edge of the lava facing left. When Yoshi jumps up from the lava, he'll land on the switch and step on it, so you won't die.
2. Started the egg throw cursor before walking up to Kamek in Baby Bowser's room and it kept going when nobody was saying anything.
3. I let (spoiler final boss blah blah) break the ground platforms, then grabbed a giant egg and threw it at him, killing him. But since there was no ground, neither (spoiler bluuh) nor Yoshi could land in the cutscene, so they just fell offscreen and nothing happened.

Yoshidude99 said:
Metroid Fusion

I got stuck because the elevator wouldn't appear to take me down after I got my missles. My first time playing Metroid and I failed.
Leave the navigation room. Head right across the platforms and you'll see a glowy hatch on the wall. Shoot with missile. Proceed.

Marvel Pinball 3D

I beat my high score on the Blade table by around 12 million points.

Tales of Eternia:

Started a new playthrough, got to mitche university, went up some mountian to get keele, and made it all the way morle, where i got the ear rings to speak melnics, learned of grand fall, saw that it was necessary to get great carmels(funny name), then eventually made it to undine.

Which wasnt a fun boss fight since she likes to really avoid melee attacks, but overall, still enjoying it like I always did.

Ys Origin:

Continued my first playthrough through the game, got to flooded prison, got the necklace that makes you dash, got some new armor, maxed, and eventually fought a boss.

Certainly a good game though, although I really need to pay more attention during boss fights lmao.

Back