What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metroid Prime

Since a Podcast I listened to brought it up, I decided to get out Prime Trilogy and play no. 1 again. Although, last time I played it, the last 3 quarters of the game I used a guide for since I had no fucking idea where I was going. Some tips could help and by tips, I mean tell me stuff that I absolutely need to know. Spoilers are fine, I did say I already beat it once. Don't think I got some of the beam upgrades though. Unless they were required and I'm being forgetful. Currently in Chozo Ruins at the first save area.

Metroid Prime

Did some exploring, got Missiles and Morph Ball. I found my first sight of Phazon but nothing else much. Im further into Chozo Ruins now, near the huge ass tree with tentacle monsters on the wall.

Nano Assault Neo ~ It's funner than expected, actually.
Very abstract, and great gameplay.

Metroid Prime

Didn't have nearly as much trouble figuring out where to go as last time. Beat the final boss, probably going to replay it and get 100% one day.

Just finished the Rayman Legends demo...I'll definitely be getting this.

I as well last played Rayman Legends Demo.
Especially the 3rd Level was epic.

Metroid Prime again

So after beating it, I was bored, so I bought the fusion suit extra with my tokens and decided to play through the game with the suit and 100% it. I like the regular fusion suit look more than the varia version of it. The only problem is that samus is missing her giant shoulders of greatness. I need my oversized shoulders back.

Clone Wars Adventures

Got Life Day christmas things and equipped Festive Obi-Wan Boots. Also did the Grievous Steals Life Day Republic Defender mission. Love it.

The ones you've got from me, this morning?
I know what you did there.

It's weird, but the one Nikki sent is dated 21 December 2012.

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Beat Jungle Hijinxs in Time Attack and Mirror Mode. One down, 700 to go... (can't wait for the Cliff temple...) Plus I still haven't gotten all the puzzle pieces in over half the levels, so...

Also of note is that I didn't get a gold medal going through Jungle Hijinxs in Time Attack (it's silver), so I still have to get that...

Metroid Prime

I think I'm at 50%

Minecraft Classic

went on the old server I used to go on, a friend re-ranked me back to my old designer rank then decided to make me a senior designer because why not. What a nice guy. I've just been trolling people by scaring them using /hide and /unhide. But i've had to kick a few people for griefing stuff.

A combination of various Street Fighter and Mega Man games.

I'm getting myself ready for what happens tomorrow.

Back