What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

So, I got Meowth as a starter and Mudkip as a partner, then I got Magnemite as a friend and now I'm up to the Grand Canyon dungeon. I'm thinking a grass or fire type for my fourth Pokemon, but I dunno which one I should try recruiting.

^main problem

You can't take all four of them to various dungeons.

You can only use the fourth slot when recruiting Pokemon.

Assuming it's not different from the 3DS version, you need to shine the lights on the robot, then use Batman's grappling hook to pull off the thing on its chest, and then use Superman's heat vision to destroy the gold disk underneath.

Byakuya Togami said:
Assuming it's not different from the 3DS version, you need to shine the lights on the robot, then use Batman's grappling hook to pull off the thing on its chest, and then use Superman's heat vision to destroy the gold disk underneath.
For some reason when I point the lights at it and go to the grappling hook point Batman dies.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

I got ran out of town and beat Moltress and Articuno. Then came back and Magnemite was under leveled.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

I got a Weavile figurine, saved Latias, and took advantage of a glitch to get Kecleon (in a dungeon) to pay me 99999 Poke for one Gold Ribbon.

Dragon Age: Origins

I beat the final boss but had to go to sleep before i could finish the prologue.... Suspense is going to kill me at school today.

The final boss was actually kinda easy. The only hard part was managing me and my partners health. But with the like 100 potions that you get right before that that was made pretty easy.

Lego Batman 2

Beat Story mode and started the bonus missions. They remind me of the Robot Arena in the Incredibles game. Would of gotten golds on the first 2 but I took a lot of hits from Joker Goon's on guns in the first part and plants in the second.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Beat Chapter 2. This game is my favourite 3DS game. The only problem is the stylus controls are annnoying. Apart from that awesome. Also the fourth wall refrences and dialouge are great.

"Dark lord? Having a title like that he must be a miniboss? Finalboss?"

Pokemon Conquest

So, I restarted because I felt sort of unorganized with my shitty save file, so I restarted and I have all my warrior spots filled, with all the possible Perfect Links that I can get for now. I've probably spent 1-2 Years (24 Month Advances) just making them all be organized. I'll take over the Bug place next then probably spend another eternity organizing shit.

DS: Learn with Pokémon Typing Adventure ~ Made more Videos to publish anytime soon.
3DS: Mario Kart 7 ~ I've been testing my Internet Connection, and it was quite decent.
Wii: Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ~ I dunno why, it's starting to got boring.
Vita: Rayman Origins ~ The bosses are getting hard as hell!
X360: Sonic Generations ~ Really good progress, though.
PC: Microsoft Minesweeper ~ All Achievements unlocked.
Mac: This game is in development, and thus I can't talk about it.

Back