What game did you last play?!?!?!?

MKGirlism said:
DS: Learn with Pokémon Typing Adventure ~ Made more Videos to publish anytime soon.
3DS: Mario Kart 7 ~ I've been testing my Internet Connection, and it was quite decent.
Wii: Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ~ I dunno why, it's starting to got boring.
Vita: Rayman Origins ~ The bosses are getting hard as hell!
X360: Sonic Generations ~ Really good progress, though.
PC: Microsoft Minesweeper ~ All Achievements unlocked.
Mac: This game is in development, and thus I can't talk about it.
Which boss are you on in Rayman Origins?

I dunno how they're called in English, as my game is in Dutch.
But I hope you'll get the idea:
VITA-RO-1.jpg

Pokemon Conquest

So, I played for an hour today. I took over the Bug Region Chrysalia and did some Perfect Links. I'm starting to run out of Fire-Types to use, since all their perfect links are different types.

Final Fantasy II. I got nowhere, and I was too scared of picking the wrong equipment and stuff. I think I'll redo my file and just go for a not-so-perfectly-efficient run next week or something like that.

Red Rescue Team again

I...
1.Beat Ho-oh (man that music is epic)
2.Made Charizard's stats amazing by feeding him enough Gummis so that he finally got MAX IQ
3.Ragequit after my 5th try trying to recruit Rayquaza, then recruited Groudon on my 3rd try -_-

Well, I'm playing Pokemon Emerald, about to face the 6th gym leader.

Also playing Pokemon White, trying to figure out what I did last... Recently got Keldeo in an event, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with it now...

Played Super Smash Bros. Brawl after months of not playing it. Still love it.

Played Mega Man 9 after almost a year of not playing it. Thanks to Game Grumps playing Mega Man 7, I learned some tips/pointers I can do for this game (i.e. I can actually go back to stages I already beat). It's actually more fun then I remember (sometimes, I still go pissed on some stages). Hell, I actually BEAT Tornado Man's stage, that's a first for me!

Also played a small bit of LA-MULANA. I plan on getting back to that soon.

Yoshibaker said:
3.Ragequit after my 5th try trying to recruit Rayquaza, then recruited Groudon on my 3rd try -_-
You've got to admit that the Sky Tower (was that the name?) music is pretty damn good though.

Also, it's worse when trying to recruit Mewtwo. If you don't recruit him the first time, you have to go back down that cursed 99 floor dungeon. >_>'

Played Kirby's Dream Collection. Got gold on Parasol and Spark challenges.

Pokemon SoulSilver

So I finally got the Pokemon I could get inside the Safari Zone, then as I'm continuing forward after catching Lugia, I get the call from Baoba that there's more shit to catch. Fuck, safari zone has so much shit in this game to get in it.

Pokemon Platinum

I got Midnight my Houndoom up to the level the rest of my team was at. Then I went from Veilstone to Pastoria. I really hate the Safari zones right now, theres always so many to catch for the pokedex.

Super Mario Rpg
Wow I've made loads of progress in this game. Have 5 Star Pieces and went from Booster Tower to Land's End.

Kid Icarus Uprsing
lol HosPITal.

LEGO Batman: The Videogame

Figured I'd work on beating the first one before I start playing the sequel, which I bought on Saturday. I've left the first one untouched for a long time, but since I got the sequel, I'm working on beating the original 100%, which won't be hard since I already got over halfway done since I stopped playing it.

Back