What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Platinum

So, I got 2 Heart Scales and taught Oak my Torterra the move Wood Hammer and taught Midnight my Houndoom the move Thunder Fang.

Now I'm around the area the trophy garden is, so ill wait for night so. I can fight the cops in the route then go back and battle Crasher Wake.

So I'm playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, mostly to defy those who think it's shit and also that I think it looks pretty cool. I need a candle to go through the dark caves, which are EVERYWHERE in my starting area. Where do I find it?

Pokemon Platinum

I beat my Rival and Crasher Wake

Pokemon SoulSilver

I boarded the S.S. Anne and best Lt. Surge in Vermilion City.

Smashgoom202 said:
So I'm playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, mostly to defy those who think it's *bleep* and also that I think it looks pretty cool. I need a candle to go through the dark caves, which are EVERYWHERE in my starting area. Where do I find it?
In one of the dark caves.

I think its the one where you go right and it has ankle-biters, so you can crouch and attack to kill the guys.

Sauron said:
Pokemon Platinum

Finally got a level 100 Arcanine. I sent him over to my SoulSilver.

What are you gonna do with it?

Pokemon White

Jaroda (Servine) finally evolved into Serperior while I'm in Chargestone Cave. I also got the Lucky Egg so I rotate giving that to whoever is first in my party at the time. I'm probably going to end up spending an hour or two searching for a Tynamo for the pokedex. I heard they were good, so I probably should have held out for one of them instead of getting Zebstrika.

Sauron said:
I'm building a team for my SoulSilver. I just do all my training in Platinum.

What would you need a Lv100 Arcanine for? I'm guessing the Battle Frontier, I've always hated Battle Frontier-style things, I feel like they're a waste of time.

Pokemon White again

I got my Final team member, Noon the Litwick. Also, I got out of Chargestone Cave and Raphael my Tirtouga evolved into Carracosta. I'm still looking for a Tynamo, it's been about an hour so far of looking.

Pokemon White

This was yesterday, but I beat Skyla

Pokemon LeafGreen

So, I flew to Saffron City, beat everybody in Silph Co. and then beat Sabrina. Luckily for me, 2 Pin Missile attacks from Vee (Jolteon) took out her Alakazam before he could use a Future Sight. I beat the others by simply using strong attacks from my other Pokemon.

I just downloaded Rayman Jungle Run for the iPad, it was great ;D (Although, getting 100 lums is annoying for every level)

Okay, so I played quite a few games today, because someone was over

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I played with my friend, he didn't quite understand it and every time I killed someone, he old think it was him, but I didn't correct, to make him feel better

Mario Strikers Charged Football
Once again, I beat him every time we played but it was fun still.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
I ended up getting all the secret things that made it so we spent an hour and had already beat the game. I was kind of surprised that I remembered every single one of those cannons and secret exits.

Minecraft
This one I played by myself, I finally got it to work decently and I've been playing on hunger game servers, I'm not that good, but its fucking fun.

Blue Paratroopa said:
I just downloaded Rayman Jungle Run for the iPad, it was great ;D (Although, getting 100 lums is annoying for every level)
Rayman Jungle Run?

Super Mario RPG

Beat the game. I had to swap ZSNES to an older version to stop it freezing when I got the final star piece but it was really worth it for that touching ending. I'll probably find myself playing through this a lot like I do with Thousand Year Door. It's an awesome game. Though I never used Peach.

Yoshidude99 said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Rayman Jungle Run?

Super Mario RPG

Beat the game. I had to swap ZSNES to an older version to stop it freezing when I got the final star piece but it was really worth it for that touching ending. I'll probably find myself playing through this a lot like I do with Thousand Year Door. It's an awesome game. Though I never used Peach.

It's an iPhone/iPad game that looks like Rayman Origins.

Boom Street

TRG did videos on It and I remembered I had the game, so I played Castle Trodain and Mario Stadium. I got 2nd and 3rd respectively, I figured out that buying someone else property to make your area more expensive is a horrible idea, never buy out other people's shit. For both times, I had the money to win, it was completely a race to the bank and I always get horrible rolls.

Yoshidude99 said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Rayman Jungle Run?

Super Mario RPG

So you only stuck to GENO, Bowser and Mallow. Although I've never played (but I want to play) Super Mario RPG, I've been hearing Peach is a very good defence partner.

Yeah though I stopped using Mallow after I got Bowser. It's because I made Bowser and Geno overpowered and Geno had something like 210 HP near the end of the game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Rayman Jungle Run?

Super Mario RPG

It's a new game on the app store featuring Rayman. It's based on Rayman Origins, but you only play as Rayman.

Boom Street

I played on The Observatory and won by 1000 Net Worth, I did pretty horrible at the beginning, even though I got the most strategic spots, people just never landed on them. Then I played on Starship Mario. Unlike last time I played it, I didn't get 5 shops in a row and bankrupt almost everyone (Bowser Jr. Ended up being the unlucky one), but this time, Bowser Jr. Was an asshole and bought a few of my houses and made me buy them back. But I did win by a 2000 lead, because I spent a shit ton of time just trying to get to the last suit I needed.

Back