What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon SoulSilver

I got to Mahogany and I'm looking for a Marill in Mt. Mortar for the pokedex. 1% appearance rate is a pain in the ass.

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix

Did some more of the story and I'm trying to find a way to get around the overlapping commands. I go to use long range pin but then I fling myself in because it's the same command as a slicing pin. I think I have a solution though.

Team Fortress 2

Wound up joining a Mann Up server in Mann vs. Machine mode with this awesome team. We pulled through all 8 waves and beat the mission. As a result, I got 4 more duplicate items (because 4 people had Squad Surplus Vouchers), the Tour of Duty badge, and 5 more missions to go to get a botkiller weapon.

I swear that was like the best team ever.

Ventus said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Hey, there's this Jaleco Game Boy game on the eShop's virtual console called "Avenging Spirit". It's about a guy who gets shot down by gangsters and his girlfriend gets kidnapped, but thankfully, the girlfriend's father happens to be an expert in ghosts (the kidnapping was to get his knowledge as ransom), so the two work together to save the girl. You play the game by possessing random enemies and using them to get through each stage. There are gangsters who have low health by have guns that shoot great distances, these karate girls that have a short range but jump farther, and weird dragon kangaroo things that have LOTS of health and breath fire.

It's pretty neat, and I LOVE the premise. Check it out sometime.

I have this game
Like the original GB game or the 3DS version?

Either way, now I'm playing New Super Mario Bros. 2... It's like Nintendo's version of iPhone games, you can play it to waste time, and it even gets difficult at some points, but it's pretty shallow. Still, it's fun.

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Again

I restarted because I was using the time settings on my iPad to level up my Pins fully. Sort of a broken tactic, so I wanted to do it fairly. I had trouble on the Bat boss because I was underleveled. So I grinded after getting the ability to Chain 4 Battles in a row.

Pokemon SoulSilver

Still looking for that Marill. I'm wondering if I've been looking in the wrong area this whole time. It said Entrance, and I'm where it's considered entrance. I got a level for each of my Pokemon though, so I guess it's fine.

Yoshidude99 said:
Super Mario 3D Land

Beat Bowser. It was hard but epic. The special worlds are fun.
Not the later ones though.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Super Mario 3D Land

Beat Bowser. It was hard but epic. The special worlds are fun.
Not the later ones though.

The later ones were the best ones.

Pokemon SoulSilver

So, after 5 hours over a few playing sessions, I found a Marrill. Yes, finally. Then as I'm going towards the bag, I realize I need to paralyze it, so Im stopped on run and click up and A. But for some reason, when your on the run button, you can't go to the attack button. So after finding my first Marill in five hours, I ran away. Fuck. Luckily I got another one about 3 battles later. I just now caught the shiny Gyarados and I'm in team rockets hideout.

Some New Super Mario Bros. 2, the shared camera gets pretty damn annoying sometimes.

And then even more Uncharted 3.

Back