What game did you last play?!?!?!?

spore creatures bc i cant get enough of spore mobile games apparently
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

all the audio is very different from what i played on an actual phone but the gameplay and visuals are the same. its pretty nice
certainly is also more functional here than spore origins was on bluestacks LMAO
since ihave an emulator for java games now ill probably get and try out more games on this at some point. stuff ive already played. like bounce touch im thinkin.. since rovio made that one

Last edited:
Mario Kart Tour

IMG_0044[1].PNG

Was playing some local multiplayer and we were pitted against a team of all Marios (first time this has happened). It sure was satisfying beating them since they are my least favorite additions to the game and the least interesting alts.

"But he's the main character and the game is named after him!"

To hell with that overrated character and his 20+ alts.

LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga

20220414191950_1.jpg

Fun game, enjoying it so far, I love how there's a lot to explore here. This is much better than the original, the "useless" characters can all properly fight now.

Also I love killing the Gungans.

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

I still read it incorrectly every time I see it.

adapt (demo)
made this guy. bughorse, who is fast and friendly and eats bugs
unknown.png

other images. i kept mostly just looking for bugs and handing bugs to other members of my species
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

i also got chased by this guy who was trying to eat me
unknown.png

played a little and it was fun! though it didnt run partic great. sometimes it had bad lag spikes and one time it was so bad that i thought my pc legitimately froze (it didnt) and i had to struggle to quit out the game and restart some other programs after. oh well i was hoping to get my guy to maturity and make babies but oh well

here i am beating the shit out of jango fett with an astromech droid

20220415200951_1.jpg

@Ray Trace, are you playing the Switch version?

Also, I'm gonna ask for the game for my birthday or Christmas. I love me some LEGO games and Skywalker Saga looks phenomenal.

Not playing the Switch version when the PC version would use my superior PC specs.

20220416231027_1.jpg

having a blast playing this with my sister lol

Just started Paper Mario: The Origami King a few hours ago. So far I like it. Graphics and music is great, finding toads is fun, and I like how open the world is. The battle system is alright too. I might get bored of it later on, but right now it's pretty fun. I have been avoiding battles though, since there's no EXP, and I already have like 10k coins.

The only negative I have is that awful colored pencils boss fight. That was terrible. But other than that I'm having fun!

I've done it, I've finally moved on from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Fast RMX.
And started two titles respectively,
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (second Mario title on the Switch)
and
The Next Penelope Race to Odysseus (second Switch title in the genre of future racing)

375px-MarioRabbidsCover.jpg
gLek2RA_350x200_1x-0.jpg

What a cool feel when two unrelated things line up by pure coincidence!
Seriously what are the odds?
FSUx0qeVEAMXbMe.jpeg

Need I not remind my first two titles both gave ode to F-Zero.
It's like they're the meant to be ^ w ^

The Sims Medieval

Wario's Friend up to no good again.

Basically what happened (screenshots aren't in order and the right settings but these are the interactions that happened in order)

Screenshot-84.jpg

Merchant Recaredo: Open for business!
Screenshot-20.jpg

Monarch Wario's Friend: GIMME MONEY OR I'LL SLICE YOUR NECK.
Screenshot-56.jpg

Monarch Wario's Friend: HA! I WON! THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO NOT BULLY ME!
Screenshot-60.jpg

Bard Raymond: Uh, where's the merchant...I want to buy something.......is that his body on the ground?
Screenshot-74.jpg

(after Recaredo gets up) Monarch Wario's Friend: YOU FOUGHT ME!? WELL IT'S STOCK TIME FOR YOU!!!!
Screenshot-63.jpg

Merchant Recaredo: Uhhh sorry guys! Shop's closed! I'm getting arrested! Again...
Screenshot-45.jpg

Monarch Wario's Friend: HAHAHAHAHA IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE KING! (the other guys locked in the stocks were arrested because Wario's Friend just didn't like them)

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Been meaning to get around to this for a while but I was waiting for the switch version not to suck the root.

It is still the worst version of the game but it's playable now.

Back