What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Luigi's Mansion 1 (3DS)

Got this today. Lowered the brightness, played in a dark room, and cranked up the 3D for max effect. I haven't done much of the actual game so far, but I did complete the Training Room and Gallery. I like being able to use the Strobulb from the later games, but other than that I don't have much else to say just yet. Looking forward to playing more!

Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move
I cleared Mario's Main Event 11-20, but only got 18 stars.
Finding this game a bit stress inducing. But that's just me being bad at the genre.
An actual criticism I have is they don't give much time for the player to look at the top screen (for visual enjoyment) once the level starts, kinda feel like this would have been better as a phone game.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Today I caught Horrorca the great greenie whale.
I also learned to do 10F instead of 5F for the mini bosses.

Last edited:
Kirby: Planet Robobot

078059C6-EF81-4214-96F2-28B80DC217B7.jpeg

Victory never tasted so good.

Some pointers I posted in the WiKirby Discord (worth mentioning that I used Hammer, it's a really good ability):

-Be very careful during the Galacta Knight battle. Your performance against him is a very major factor in whether you can defeat Star Dream Soul.

-Shoot the pocket watch before the flashlight (thank me later), and launch Planet Buster when he shoots the 1. You should make very good use of Planet Buster throughout the battle, but it's especially important then. Whatever you do, don't let him launch Fatal Error.

-Do not put down your 3DS at the end. Stay on the ground for the first two beams, fly to the middle of the screen for the third one. If even one of them hits you, it's over.

Completion percentage is at 98%, with a few Stickers and Rare Stickers I still need to collect. Will post in the "I just beat ___" thread once I'm done with that.

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - Plague of Shadows (Nintendo Switch)

Pretty close to finishing Plague Knight's campaign, stopped right before the Tower of Fate entrance since my left Joycon's battery was low and I needed a little break anyways.

Super Mario All-Stars - Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels

So...A-1 was pretty brutal. A-2 and A-3 were actually pretty easy and I barely died on them, although A-4 was quite challenging. But I ultimately beat it, so only 12 courses remain. Let's see how much of a challenge World B proves to be...

UnMetal - Demo (Steam)

Was watching a video on MangaKamen's gaming channel about choice in video games and he brought this game up which seemed rather interesting enough, UnMetal is indie stealth game that parodies the Metal Gear series and it's honestly pretty dope. Looking forward to the full release.

well i was trying to beat harry potter and hte philosophers stone again.. this time aiming for 100% completion. i just realised i missed a card and theres no way to get back to where it was anymore. i do not feel like trying to beat it anymore i simply only feel like crying (which is an incredibly stupid reason to cry i know)

edit: just remembered debug mode existed im going to just cheese it and get the card. its still awful terrible and bad you have to rely on it but thank GOD the latter games arent designed so stupidly like this

edit edit: ignore this post heres a proper post i actually baet it

Last edited:
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - Specter of Torment (Nintendo Switch)

Currently at the midway point, Specter Knight is a lot of fun to control once you get the hang of the wall running mechanic. I like how they also shook up some of the bosses as well, very refreshing after beating the Order of no Quarter twice as Shovel Knight and Plague Knight in their respective campaigns.

Super Mario All-Stars - Super Mario Bros. 3

With Lost Levels out of the way, it's on to the third game! It's definitely a huge step up from its already great predecessors, and one of the greatest NES games ever made. The All-Stars remake so far has been most faithful to the original of the three, with pretty much the only differences being graphical upgrades and saving capabilities. Not a bad thing at all, especially considering how great it was already, but the game will still offer a fair challenge! Have beaten the first two worlds so far.

Super Mario Sunshine.

120 stars in SM64? No problem, even if it took 11 hours. But this? This broke me. 14 shines and i've already rage quit my stream. The mission wasn't even a particularly bad one, i was just already so stressed that i caved. Being tired might have played a role. Might come back to it later.

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - King of Cards (Nintendo Switch)

Not a fan of the card mini-game so far, might take a little break from Shovel Knight for a little bit.

playing donkey kong country 2 for the first time since it just went up on snes online!! with the same save state rules. just beat the second world so far
so the controls are really good as they were in dkc1 too and the team gimmicks are pretty neat. i love how dixie can glide its awesome i love when you can do that in 2d platfoermers (thanks rayman)
however just like the first game it still has its share of donkey kong country moments like the red-hot ride and squawks shaft levels, as well as kleevers kiln. didnt like those. at least red hot ride has THE MUSIC...
speaking of THE MUSIC!!! its hot head bop and its SO GOOD!!!!! i have a feeling its gonna be my favorite song in this game like fear factory was in dkc1! the music is pretty dam nice in general too
also this is the game with these in it
Click_Clack_DKC2.png

The Last Game That i Played Was Mario Kart 7, it was a good game but the only problem i had was every time i played online i cross the finish line first and i somehow ended up in last place

Mario & Donkey Kong Minis on the Move
Puzzle Palace is 100x easier than Mario's Main Event.

Dragon Quest Wars
THIS IS SUPER CUTE, SQUEEE! Started today. Read the manual and did Training Zone W. Decided to keep the assigned Squad Name, "Bad Science".

Last edited:
Kirby Fighters 2

I got this pretty much the second it launched, and I've been playing it pretty vigorously since. I've beaten Story Mode, Single-Handed Mode on all difficulty levels, and currently stand at Fighters Rank 58. It's definitely a significant upgrade from Kirby Fighters Deluxe on 3DS, adding a ton more abilities, characters, stages, and that story mode I mentioned earlier which is incredible.

And, yeah I know I recently resurrected an old Smash Wii U mod I made, but playing as Bandana Waddle Dee in this game with his own spear moveset feels great. I haven't even tried Dedede, Meta Knight, or Magolor yet, but playing Bandana Dee in this game really does feel like what I've waited so long for Smash to do.

Now to just figure out how to get the remaining 42%...

F1 2014, at Austria.

I just finished 007: The world is not enough on N64 again. It's pretty fun, I must say. The multiplayer is even more fun when you play with your friends.
I just brought some of my friends over and we ended up playing it for hours.

i was going to play each of the first 3 paper marios for an hour each today but i couldn't resist hopping into some minecraft minigames (about 50 minutes in total for that) so i cut it down to half an hour each. still tho pretty good.

paper mario 64 - pretty good, this is my first time playing the game since i beat it earlier this year and it's still pretty good with a nice punchy opening. i admittedly think that placing it as my third favourite VG in my top 15 games thread was a bit generous but on its own it's still great

ttyd - just playing some more of a playthrough i started this month and am still on chapter 1 as it's not something i do that much and i don't have much time for gaming these days. the gameplay is a lot smoother than paper mario 64 and i also tried in 50Hz for a bit (i have the PAL version as expected for my region) but that felt really slow so i switched back to 60. now just about to fight hooktail.

super paper mario - returning to an inactive playthrough i had on my wii u many months ago, i left off at the end of chapter 3 and enjoyed the dating sim scene as much as ever

all in all i've had a really good day

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Finally got back into the game since I got my new controller. Finally did Wrong Side of the Tracks, was that mission supposed to be hard or something? Did it on my first try lol.

Back