What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Yeah but I prefer to actually fight with a technical approach. And what better way to do than with naked, powerless Kirby.

Will definitely use Tornado if I get too desperate though. But I have memorized the boss movesets, which is really what you need to know to actually be able to stand a chance, so I guess it shouldn't be this hard anymore... now to actually be able to avoid them quickly and predict them before the animation triggers is the real way to go.

ittle dew

really great game
the humour is on point and its like a mini zelda if youre into that. puzzles are pretty tricky
highly recommend

i beat the game with all the weapons but theres achievements for only using specific ones so ill prob do that now

heres a trailer if ur interested i guess

Fate/Grand Order

I appreciate the two year gap between JP and NA so I have two years to make decisions on stuff like the Anniversary CE's. The ones they showed off today are too good. I'm glad Altera got another one, it's the best one yet. I guess the silver lining of Altera only appearing in the trash heap that is Septem is that Nero and her are the only two characters popular enough from it to represent it.

I bought out the Summertime Mistress CE's so I can farm water/food easier, now I can continue with the main quest and make an island. I didn't realise the world map actually changes depending on what you make.

Kirby's Return to DreamLand

Finally.

Man to think the last time I lost because I pressed a button early. It was actually pretty easy now that I could perfectly read Magolor's moves. And Galacta Knights's.

Well yeah I beat the true Arena.

After that I played as Meta Knight accompanied by TG (Kirby). I was mainly gliding, I love that one move so much.

I suppose Phone games count soooo....

Angry Birds 2

Contrary to popular myths about Phone games, they can be just as fun as console games. For instance, it is my not so humble opinion that Angry Birds 2 is better than Sonic Heroes (Not that Sonic Heroes is much of a competition anyway).

Fate/Grand Order
Part 1 cleared, I've got like 5 days until Part 2 is added so I can just use my AP to get currency. I get about 500 freebies of each material from dailies too so I'll just get what I really need for now. I have a fair amount of apples so I might use some to grind if I'm really feeling it.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Battle Mode in this game is why I hate Waluigi. He didn't help any when all four of my teammates were in jail. Kept honking but he just drove right past...

CHIP (Coatsink Games)

As far as I know, this is a PC-only game, but to prevent confusion, I put the developer's name next to it. Anyway, it's basically a grid-based puzzle game where you need to direct an electric orb to revive a robot. Everything is big that it's possible to misclick the object I need to activate. Fortunately, clicking on an object slows down time, which is a requirement since this is also a timing-based puzzle game.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Played some races in the Mario Awards 2018 tournament, and I managed to score 1st place in two races, one stealing the place at the very end (and avoiding the red shell due to being too near to be hit) while the other is where I maintained a lead on the last lap. Unfortunately gotten 3rd place in one race and 4th place on the other, but at least I got to advance to the final round.

After the races I played one online battle where I managed to hold onto the Shine for the entire duration of the race, being untouchable. In case you want to know how many points the other players have gotten, everyone else lost 1 point because they can't steal the Shine and share 2nd place. I gotten a recording of this here: https://twitter.com/winstein_Nin/status/1024254799284322304

Thank you for reading.

Kirby Star Allies
Replayed Green Gardens with the new Dream Friends, with my brother playing as Daroach while Dark Meta Knight and Adeline were CPUs. Then I played Mild Breeze witn my brother in The Ultimate Choice, where I was Adeline and he was Daroach, while Dark Meta Knight and Rick were CPUs. I can't play Guest Star mode with Adeline yet, let alone the other Dream Friends, because I haven't yet finished my first run with Chef Kawasaki. I'm not sure if the Guest Star Kirby glitch was patched, but I think it was. I wish I got to use it before this update.

Kirby's Dream Land 3 (amiibo tap)
Played the Adeline boss fight in Scene 7 to accompany the new update to Star Allies, and I didn't win. But comparing her moves here to those in Star Allies, I wonder why Star Allies never mentions her presence in this game. But I guess it's like how it mentions Gooey's appearance in this game but not KDL2. I also played the Dedede boss fight in Scene 9 (though I didn't win); the first phase is similar to his fight in Adventure, but the second phase makes him look like he needs a doctor. Poor guy.

Starfox 64

Just a casual run to kill some time, got the normal final boss and ending.

Kirby: Star Allies
Found the rest of the Rare Picture Pieces, and beat The Ultimate Choice on levels 3-5.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Raced in the Mario Awards tournament currently being held. I was eliminated (got fourth place), but it was fun anyway.

Cleared Guest Star Level 3 with my siblings. Also replayed some levels in Story Mode with them just for the fun of it.

Kirby: Planet Robobot (demo)
Reinstalled the demo, and replayed both stages. It seems like an awesome game, although I honestly think I should pick up Return to Dream Land and Triple Deluxe before this one.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I played my first round with my GameCube controller and there was a thing, I couldn't shield because the GameCube controller doesn't have some buttons. But it was a blast. I ended up winning.

Kirby Air Ride

Testing it out to see if the disc still works, it indeedy-does. Did a few quick races and explored the City Trial map for a bit.

Sonic Generations (Xbox 360 version)

Since I finally got a replacement Xbox 360 to fill the void that the old one left when it RRoD'd, what better game to revisit? Short, sweet and to the point. Might do Unleashed and '06 later.

Portal 2

Haven't gotten this far before since humorlessly enough, this was the game that my previous Xbox croaked on. Really enjoying the witty dialogue and physic-based puzzles.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

I'm ready for the fourth stratum now probably.

Fate/Grand Order

I finished the island and got all the stuff I wanted, now I'm just slowly working through the alternate options for the island before Part 2 is out, tomorrow I think.

Costume Quest (PC)

This is an RPG, which takes place in a contemporary setting since it's during Halloween. The costumes that the player character (pick between the twins: boy or girl) can obtain are similar to Jobs from Final Fantasy where they have their own skills to use. As an example, the robot allows the character to skate, while the knight allows the player to shield stuff from above. In-battle, every costume has their own timed hits except when using special abilities. In this way, one can say it's similar to Paper Mario because there are timed skills for attacking and defending.

Thank you for reading.

I beat my current Guest Star game with Chef Kawasaki, and unlocked levels 6 and 7 of The Ultimate Choice, as well as the Jukebox. I also unlocked Dream Friends in Guest Star mode, and started a new game as Bandana Waddle Dee. I also attempted level 6 in The Ultimate Choice, but I never won. According to the in-game completion percentage, I have completed 97% of the game.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
I played some stamina battles as King Dedede against CPU Kirby; I beat him at Level 8, but kept failing at Level 9. I also played some epic battles with my brother (as well as plenty more that weren't epic) where I played as Dedede and he played as Lucario. I'm excited for what Smash Ultimate will bring, and also plan to pick up Smash 3DS sometime soon.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
I entered Dozing Sands, and found two of the four Gatekeeper Pi'illos. I also unlocked the Fire Flower Bros. Attack.

Back