What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

I could really use a fast forward through these cut scenes.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I thought I'd have to grind to Lv95+ for the superbosses but I beat the one I was most interested in at Lv84 so maybe I'll just try beat them all without any grinding or Zenobia. Having three party members with fire blades actually is perfect for getting a full blade combo ready instantly to use whenever the boss uses an attack that'll OHKO, and getting a Lv4 special ready to dodge, and just having a full party gauge for emergency revives until the chain attack will kill.

I considered just jumping off the cliff when I realised I couldn't get to 8 orbs because of a screw up on my part but I think there's actually no damage difference between 7 and 8 orb attacks, it just gives you more options and it's impossible to break more than 6 orbs before a full burst occurs and not necessary with the right equipment since there's a damage cap anyway.

Smash Bros Brawl

Finished Subspace Emissary(with the secret characters as well) and Event Match. I managed to complete classic mode with all characters. All i really have left is All-Star mode, where i am really having a hard time beating intense mode with Bowser :bowser:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Well, I beat the highest level monster in the game, still can't beat the driver though. Drivers should just come with their own little tutorial telling you not to even try unless you're minimum a few levels below them because they just fuck you up instantly and you can't hit them half the time anyway. Especially the katana guys, they're the worst.

JjIGpqV.png

I got it to about 70% health and then it went into rage mode so I panicked and started the chain attack, the full burst at the end literally dropped its health from 40-50% down to zero all at once. Ophion was harder, at least he had more than one move that ohko'd me and could actually hurt the tanks. This guy attacked with feathers in comparison.

Super Mario Odyssey

Currently have 770 out of the possible 999 moons and all purple currency/souvenirs/stickers/cap-tures/songs. I still need to obtain the skeleton outfit which I'm currently saving coins for and also you apparently get something from beating the Darker Side of the moon but I haven't finished it yet.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Imagine having Ch4os broken moveset mod on some characters, 8 player smash with three teams, friendly fire on, the least tournament friendly stages, and explosives/cuccos/guns/battering items/final smashes/daybreaks/legendary pokemon that always spawn from Poke Balls save for Inkay and electrode/all attacking assist trophies as the only characters you get from those items

It was total chaos, and LGM and I loved it.

Super Mario Run.

I finally unlocked :daisy:, after looking for the right time to record footage of me unlocking her.

I expected her to be pretty OP, but her double-jump isn't too high or too low. So she's a pretty balanced character.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

So apparently that Lv100 driver is considered the hardest enemy in the game, so that explains why it was so much harder than anything else. I did manage to beat it a few days ago but it took half an hour of throwing myself at him and hoping my block rates on my tanks were good enough to block the instant death attacks. I had to play the healer role so that took some time to get used to.

It's possible to get a full burst from 6 orbs but I think that's the most you can get and it requires having 8 orbs up + actual luck.

Left 4 Dead 2

I did not survive the finale :(

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

raise trust by stuffing your face with veggies and board games for 30 minutes

I still don't have Newt, Zenobia, Ursula or Kos-Mos. I really want Ursula now because her final affinity node supposedly takes 20 hours to complete. Ursula will be the last one I get. I'd want Zenobia last because she's confirmed easy mode like Boreas, I know nothing of the other two.

Left 4 Dead 2

Had a fun romp as Baby Luigi with Toadette, Mario, and Bowser

And Bowser definitely wasn't being controlled by me.

*breathes in*

The Playroom VR
Playstation VR Demo Disc
Cyber Danganronpa VR The Class Trial (Demo)
Playstation VR Worlds
Resident Evil 7

Guess what I got for Christmas

Guess what game I got for Christmas?

Super Mario Odyssey

Got all the way to some power moons in the Sand Kingdom. What a great feeling finally getting to play this game!

Fallout: New Vegas
does fallout commonly feature towns that have been crucified lol?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Finally pulled the polar bear so I can get started on the longest side quest in the game. Gonna write a checklist on what blades I've maxed affinity for and I'll see how far I've gotten by the time holidays is up.

Completed:
Mythra (S7)
Nia (S6)
Pyra (jumped from S to S7 after one battle because of Mythra)
Dromarch
Poppi Alpha (S2)
Poppi QT (S1)
Boreas
Perun
Praxis

In-Progress:
Ursula
Vale
Poppi QTpi
Brighid
Aegaeon
Theory
Wulfric
Kasandra

Soon:
Roc
Pandoria
Adenine
Agate
Azami
Dagas
Dahlia
Electra
Finch
Floren
Godfrey
Gorg
Kora
Herald
Nim
Perceval
Sheba
Vess
Zenobia

Unobtained:
KOS-MOS
Newt

Trine: Enchanted Edition (PC)

It's a platformer where you can switch between a Wizard, Thief and Warrior. They each have their own abilities, probably something like The Lost Vikings. However, I think the game is designed so that it's always possible to overcome the challenge provided that you are not doing the Hardcore Mode, which I imagine is the real challenge since this is not particularly difficult. The graphic design can be difficult to distinguish since the elements blend with the environment, but at least the enemies are easy to see since they tend to be skeletons or are big ones (the bosses).

I beaten the 7th level, but needed to find all the collectibles.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Odyssey

So I fought way too many bosses: Harriet, Knucklotec, Spewart, Torkdrift, Rango and the first Bowser battle. I also got way too many power moons in the wooded kingdom: 33. These powers moons are everywhere, and I found these ONLY by progressing in the main story, they put these things... I already said that word. I stopped after the Bowser battle, aka before starting the Lost Kingdom. Also soundtrack is great, I enjoyed Knucklotec’s and Torkdrift’s battles, great ways to put importance in Cap-tures. Also I am willing to say that the Sherm Transformation is the best one so far. Can’t wait to play again.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Just pulling blades absentmindedly, just rares so probably going to get nothing. Sisters boyfriend decides to start watching, that's fine. Turn away, look back and barely see the silhouette of Newt fade away on the third flash. PANIC PANIC.

Kos-Mos is last as expected, seems to be the case for a lot of people.

Minecraft. I just began a new survival world. Please don't hate saying minecraft is for kids, I used to play it quite a lot when I was younger, nowadays I only really play it and get into it when I'm bored (such as now when I'm on Christmas break)

Back