What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I spent about an hour or so playing Minecraft online earlier today (Played some Cake Wars and Castle Siege)

Then tonight I went to get pizza, and I decided to mess around with Pinkalicious: It's Party Time for the DS while I was waiting for my food.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

ah, I wasn't actually that far off getting my Mega's. Still need a few levels for some of them but I've boxed the ones that can't evolve until late-game and I'll just use the ones that can.

Splatoon 2

I'm on Team Fantasy for this Splatfest, and I feel confident that we'll win. All the Fantasy vs. Fantasy battles tell me that it's gonna win popularity, and feel like I've done well in solo battles. If these things are true for the rest of the team, then we'll probably win.

I finished all the evolutions into Mega that I can do until Chapter 19, boxed the ones that don't need levelling. I found out why Lilithmon is ideal; defence penetrating attack, a triple damage multiplier combined with her absurd INT stat which is required to even evolve into her. Easy 1k+ damage.

Lilithmon
Imperialdramon FM
WarGreymon
BlackWarGreymon
Diaboromon
Rosemon
MetalGarurumon
MetalGarurumon (Black)

and the boxed ones
Antylamon
AeroVeedramon
MagnaAngemon
Cyberdramon

and Veemon for moral support.

Super Mario Odyssey

In New Donk City post-game, I didn't know that there's a part where...
you play the original Super Mario Bros 1-1 on the big screen! Except it feels smaller. Still, it's amazing that even in the Donkey Kong type of place, there's room for Super Mario Bros.

Thank you for reading.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

literally did over half of the dragonborn sidequests before realizing i'd somehow broke it via getting a particular shout before starting the main quest line. gotta restart now gfdi

Pokemon Gold Version

I was gonna go back to Kanto for some fishing but the boat is Sunday only. I was gonna take the train but I gotta jump through fifteen hoops to get it. I think I'll just put it down for another month.

Buffs aren't too good, really expensive and things are dead by the time it matters. 10% for each use is too little.

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Completed the third island and the Aether Foundation stuff. Now on Poni Island.

Team:
Primarina
Vikavolt
Lycanroc (Dusk form)
Alolan Muk
Tsareena
Turtonator

Pokemon Ultra Moon

Just got to Po Town

Squad:
Primarina (Azura)
Honchkrow (Krow T. Robot)
Ampharos (Sheep Man)
Golisopod (Hector)
Krookodile (K. Rool)
Froslass (Phendrana)

Made it to Chapter 19, so now I can do all the missions that unlock the strong digimon evolutions and the free dlc cases. Looking at some of them though, I wonder if I have the crew to deal with it. or the patience. I have this feeling I'm just going to stop playing now but I really should push through.

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki III

I decided to go back to this after listening to some of the music again, didn't even finish Chapter 1 lol. I was in the 'dungeon' for it so that explains why it was so long. The fight against Shirley and Dooby wasn't too hard because I cheesed it before they could go super saiyan.

Kill mooks > break > +60% Damage Order > s-craft > S-Craft > S-Break > S-BREAK

It's important to mention that Fie is still cute on the PS4.

Kirby’s return to DreamLand.

Had a friend over and played the entirety of the main story. I was playing as Meta Knight, and I was spamming the aerial sword attack because if you manage to get yourself stuck between the wall and te boss, while doing this move, you can rack up some serious damage.

Mario Party 8

Same day. But that said friend had to leave when we started the minigame "Lava or Leave’ em". He was playing as Luigi. We stopped playing even though the minigame was on, but the good thing is, we got to see Luigi win by doing absolutely nothing. No one was moving, but he won anyway because the podoboos didn’t want to burn him apparently.

Grand Theft Auto V

Watched a beautiful sunset that is synched to my system time (though the daylight isn't, this was taken near 8 o'clock so it's not perfect.)

jUOdTwp.jpg

Not before messing around with the Families and Ballas and killing many people with my bus, however.

I also played Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and I love how Corrin makes only screaming guy sounds from GTA V. He's so much more fun that way.

Pokemon Ultra Moon Version

I remember why it took me more days to get through the first island than it did for me to get through the rest of the game. I chose Rowlet. I'm going to ditch Rowlet. I'll keep him around until I find better stuff. I might go with Eviolite Magneton this game instead of evolving it fully like I did in Sun. I'll just use whatever I have and ditch the bad ones until all I'm left with is good ones. I probably won't be playing much of this anyway because of XC2, it showed up in the mail a week later than it needed to. Might pick it up again afterwards.

Mario Party: The Top 100

Minigame Match is a perfect example of why you shouldn't introduce new, idiotic ways for people to get coins with no effort while undermining improvements that had been made to the Balloon Bash system.

Oh and it still has most of the faults from Balloon Bash too.

Persona 5

this is great

got ryuji as a confidant and slowly progessing through the story without worrying about specific choices or characters yet

gotta love the music too

Pony Island

beat" the game. presumably there's a secret ending or something when you get all the get tickets and i'll work on that tomorrow

WOO! FINALLY! SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY!!! I got it as a early Christmas present and I am so happy! :mario:

Oh

I guess I’ll wait for 23 more days.

And sorry if I am sounding like I am completely envious about that, even though I am.

Let’s just play Mario and Rabbids for the time being.

Back