What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Breath of the Wild

Decided to start a new game since I know that I won't be getting any new games this month and have to wait fifty-three more days until I can get my grubby mitts on Super Mario Odyssey so in the meantime I decided to revisit BotW since it's been a couple of months and I'm kinda in the mood to explore some more.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

last time I played a digimon game was one on the ds that i emulated for a bit, it was okay, mostly just grinding to beat things though.

on the other hand this one is super easy and spamming attack just kills everything, any damage you take is negligible.

I've got ExVeemon, Ikkakumon, Falcomon, Biyomon and Elecmon at the moment, and some randoms in the farm. I wanted to see what end results there are so I have an idea of what I'm trying to get. Seems like this game will also have a fair amount of grinding. Music sucks, visuals suck, honestly mostly everything about it sucks but I'm enjoying it so I'll keep playing it until I get sick of it.

edit: Get mario odyssey finally but too busy trying to make an imperialdramon

I have enough memory to sort of have 3 main digimon and 3 reserve, so while trying to build up ABI I can always have 3 decent mons for fights and 3 building exp in the back.

I've got Ikkakumon, Leomon, ExVeemon, Stingmon, Kyubimon, Veedramon, Devimon, Gargomon, Aquilamon, Patamon and Sunflowmon. Need 100 ABI for Sting and 80 for Kyubi so I'll be keeping those in my party at all times. The others are 20-40, Devi/Gargo being the 20 so I'll build their ABI first. Have to do it now when it's not so expensive and enemies are still piss easy.

Grand Theft Auto V.

Beautiful game, playing as Mario with amazing texture glitches with malfunctioning diffuse maps but somehow-functioning normal maps, I walked around the totally massive city that puts New Donk City to utter shame. Also was mostly law-abiding and polite enough not shove or randomly kill people. I did kill several gangsters who tried stabbing me because I fell from a building and landed on one. I also sniped one guy who called me an asshole or I think he called me an asshole and I also killed his friends. The paramedics came and I accidentally blew up them and their car paramedics and an asshole and his car who ran over a paramedic, who went into a fight with the paramedics. Also killed or punched aggressive drivers. Somehow, all my targets were men.

Also killed many, many cats and killed gangsters who tried attacking me for killing a cat.

Super Mario Odyssey

I'll play some more tomorrow, I got all the purple coins in the first four worlds at least. Got most of the moons I can at the moment, except a few in Sandland I assume.

Did some grinding, for now I'm just going to Lv20-25-30 (depending on how much ABI I need) and then de- and re-evolving, which nets me 10-11-12 ABI accordingly. 3 of them are ready to go, 7 are not. 33/100 of the way through Sting's, 28/80 through Kyubi's.

Being able to level up 6 digimon at once really makes the grinding bearable, even sort of fun since you do a lot of swapping around to get the most out of each batch of exp.

Breath of the Wild

Reactivated all the towers, finished 40/120 shrines, got the Master Sword and re-liberated all four divine beasts again. Currently in the process of finding the memories.

Super Mario Odyssey

There's not much to say about this, it's just a good game.
I completely didn't realise the Deep Woods was there until I gave the map a good look and realised the ? area was an actual place you could go.

Got a bunch of Mega's now, though checking the stats needed for some of the evolutions I wanted showed me I'll need to use the Farm to boost their stats. I just hope there's more free food before the post-game but I won't get my hopes up so I've set up an INT-boosting Farm already. Might need to do the advanced course despite the CAM loss, CAM is easy to gain but specific stats aren't.

I've got; Zudomon, MetalGreymon, ExVeemon, Stingmon, Kyubimon, Cyberdramon, Devimon, Gargomon, AeroVeedramon, MagnaAngemon, Lilamon, MetalGreymon (Blue), WereGarurumon (Black) and Flamedramon.

100% odyssey, really great game
everythign about the mushroom kingdom was so fucken sick dude, from the mario 64 costume to the backyard throwback
final boss sequence wsa like my favourite thing ever too
i liked all the kingdoms but some shit like volleyball was really dumb and also fucken the super hard dark moon levels
and now to move back to fe warriors

Grant Theft Auto V.

Ellis and Michael were my loyal bodyguard (I call them friends :)) and I had to cut them out from shooting cute, innocent pigeons and gulls. We adventured in Los Angeles together and we killed and set fire to randomly spawning street punks and people wearing jerseys that matches Wario's colors because everything Wario has to be exterminated... only if those people attack first, though. I also destroyed expensive-looking cars, ran away from tornadoes, and shot a woman who flipped me off because I made a few mistakes driving. Screw her. A guy also tried stabbing me, but my friends finished them off... though Michael was overdoing it with his RPG.

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Actually started my own save file because last time I played on my brother’s save.

Super Mario Odyssey

jump rope was fun, I was expecting it to take a little longer to get the 100 one but I mostly just had trouble with messing up on the first jump constantly lol

I spent like 6 hours standing around in the lab while I waited for the farms to do their work. It's very similar to the Poke Pelago thing with EV's, except faster. Had to spend a lot on stat reducing chips for a few digimon that had low stat caps so I could actually reach the amount of bonus stats I'll need to evolve them once more, now I just need to use them to bring their CAM back to 100% and then I'll just roll with whoever I like the most.

Zudomon, MetalGreymon, Paildramon, LadyDevimon, Cyberdramon, Infermon, Antylamon, AeroVeedramon, MagnaAngemon, Lilamon, MetalGreymon (Blue), WereGarurumon (Black), Flamedramon

bold are the ones I'd like to stick with

Also I found out there was Day One Edition DLC (Black Agumon, Black Gabumon) that was unavailable otherwise, which was a bullshit practice but then I remembered that my copy had a shitty Day One Edition sticker on it that I wanted to burn and found that this copy had the codes. This game is nearly 2 years old.

Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent 2

I have completed 19 puzzles in this game, out of the 33 based on how many folders there are. Although the games are light on the amount of puzzles compared to Professor Layton, it's a very satisfying experience to play for the story since it's actually quite suspenseful. It won't be long before I complete this game.

Thank you for reading.

Awesomenauts

gods killing people from the other side of the map with Rocco is gr8

Final Fantasy IX

wasn't expecting time based combat, or w/e this battle system's called

Shadowshy said:
Final Fantasy IX

yee finally another person of good culture playing this game

it is called active time battle, and it's essentially the battle system used in final fantasy 4-9, with some minor twerks in every iteration (im gonna disregard the fact that ff13 claims to use it as well, that variant is fraudulent)

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Sacrificed Frey as a decoy during the prologue and so far have been trying to be careful not to lose anymore units.

freakworld said:
Shadowshy said:
Final Fantasy IX

yee finally another person of good culture playing this game

it is called active time battle, and it's essentially the battle system used in final fantasy 4-9, with some minor twerks in every iteration (im gonna disregard the fact that ff13 claims to use it as well, that variant is fraudulent)
its way more interesting than normal turn based shit

Super Mario Odyssey

I did all the races, they were the most fun part of the post-game as I was clearing out each kingdom so I decided I'd just do them all while I was enjoying it. Throw a leaderboard on it and it brings out the competitive side of me that I try to keep in the trash. Fortunately (or not) people would retweet race videos constantly so I had an idea of what the best route to take was on most of them. Since the race is literally just all moving fast and efficiently it's pretty much the best part of the entire game in one place.

Also I beat the darker side of the moon, I made it to the 8 bit part (I wasn't able to get that glydon skip to work at the time) but then the following attempt I managed to get the skip to work and beat the level. It was honestly the easiest of these kind of final level ordeals that mario games have had which I was happy to find out, everything before the sphinx was easy after a few tries and the only tricky part was inside the pipe which you can literally just skip.

I wonder if I'm supposed to have Mega digimon already, feels like everything I'm fighting is in that stage.

Metal Gear Solid

wow psycho mantis is top kek

"put your controller on the floor"

"i will now move your controller using only my mind"

*controller proceeds to rumble strongly*

Back