What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Gold Version

Beat the Elite Four, wasn't too hard but I imagine I would've had more trouble if I didn't win Blizzard from the Game Corner. Psychic guy was easy, Koga was easier, Bruno could've been harder if he didn't use Swagger, Karen might have been the easiest because I don't remember it at all. Lance was decent, he took out Tauros and Nidoqueen just not before I destroyed his Dragonite's with her Blizzard. Will continue onto Kanto later, I think I'm at 114 pokemon but I'm not sure what the final number before having to wait for trading will be.

team
Himiko Yumeno said:
157.png
195.png
031.png
128.png
197.png
203.png

PokemonNicknameLevelHold ItemMoves
TyphlosionDely41CharcoalDig / Return / Thunder Punch / Flame Wheel
QuagsireJerry40Quick ClawSurf / Sludge Bomb / Earthquake / Whirlpool
NidoqueenOsiris42Soft SandEarthquake / Blizzard / Strength / Fire Blast
TaurosReva40King's RockIron Tail / Sleep Talk / Return / Rest
UmbreonRexel39Faint Attack / Confuse Ray / Sand-Attack / Quick Attack
GirafarigPrima39Pink BowThunder / Shadow Ball / Confusion / Return

Pokemon Yellow
Currently training my team a bunch because the level jump from Erika to Koga is absurd.

Team:
Pikachu
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Squirtle
Primeape
Krabby (Just training him up to a Kingler before I box him)

In Storage:
Pidgeot
Snorlax

Retired:
Butterfree

Still Super Paper Mario

Currently on Chapter 8-3, forgot just how amazing the Castle Bleck theme is.

Pokemon Gold Version

part of me is completely uninterested in going to Kanto.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Noire joins and she has like three times the range on her basic attack than the others, finally I don't have to spend ages trying to get shit to line up. The whole plan mechanic is garbage.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle.

Got this game today, got to half of the Ancient Gardens level. The Pirabbid plant fight was tough as hell to me. But I gotused to the battle system, so I guess I’m cool.

Splatoon 2

So I've finally finished all 25 stages with all 9 hero weapons in Octo Canyon as well as already having all the sunken scrolls, sardinium and weapons/bombs fully upgraded and available. I can now purchase all the hero weapon replicas and can use them in turf wars and what not.

100% Orange Juice

one of the new achievements is practically impossible without multiplayer rigging. You need 2 of a card that is limited to 1 per person, only one cpu uses it and even then not all the time, then you have to be able to draw both yourself (if you don't the game will likely end before the deck gets reset) at a low enough level to be able to go for the achievement.

the other is literally impossible because it's bugged

I got the other 6 though

Doki Doki Literature Club

i saw sayori committing suicide coming after her expressing herself yesterday

yet it's so fucking sad

her character file is gone, she's glitched on the main menu, and hxppythxughts.png is in my game files. there ain't any way in hell i'm clicking on it

The Legend of zelda: The Wind Waker HD

I don’t own this game, but my dad has a cousin who has two kids who have a Wii U who live in Dubai, so I had a go at this game. Felt amazing, I love this game I don’t have. Got to the point Link’s sister got kidnapped by the Helmaroc king. I got the hang of it.

I have played 4 games to catch up on my backlog: Project X Zone 2, Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, LYNE and Puzzle Agent

Each chapter in Project X Zone 2 is rather long, so I usually can only play one chapter a day, but hopefully I can speed this up a little because I only reached Chapter 24, and I think there are like 47 chapters last I heard? Anyway, playing Xenoblade Chronicles made me realise how the character-building system is similar to that game, which is no surprise given that Monolith Soft is involved with this game.

For Mario and Donkey Kong, I have 193 stars so far, and I think there are only 37 more based on how many it takes to unlock the final Mini. The Expert puzzles in Puzzle Palace are incredibly difficult starting from 71 onward, so I had to look up some of the solutions online.

LYNE I have to basically start from scratch because I lost the save when the computer gets transferred. Quite a few games are affected, so I have to basically give up some of them because I don't think I want to continue them.

Puzzle Agent is a game I wanted to play because it's got puzzles, and it's also an adventure (think Professor Layton). The art style is quite nice, given it's done by Graham Annable, but its animation is low on frames. So far the puzzles are easy as I solved the first 4 without any trouble, but I am looking forward to playing this game further.

Thank you for reading.

Played Left 4 Dead 2, been playing it a lot to make up for all the hours I could've played if I had my pc back.

it's a lot of fun, but it seems i will never get those hours back

Mainly Left 4 Dead 2, though I've played still a bite of Super Mario Odyssey. Helped my friend mainly to get some Power Moons. He makes Mario platforming seem hard. I got my chance to dress Mario in swim trunks and I paired it with a sombrero. All outfits look good in a sombrero. Unfortunately, my sister didn't have so much fun as I did and so she complained about the game's faults a lot and I like to make fun of the game. My sister was pretty disappointed in the game and I do understand that the game could be so much more in terms of fan service.

Odyssey definitely won't top Left 4 Dead 2 or Garry's Mod and my hype levels will remain modestly high for the moment when Beautiful Wedding Dress Mario has his model ripped.

Back