What game did you last play?!?!?!?

SSB4

Played a 1v1 against a friend, which had a totally unexpected ending and I spent the next 5 minutes laughing XD

Been playing a lot of Super Mario Run lately. Man, is this game ever so addictive.

Here's my friend code for Super Mario Run if anyone's interested: 6772-8362-2333

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Haha I remember fighting the chapter 1 boss the first time on normal and it having so much trouble dealing with Faint and the backup enemies, it really is important to keep the buffs up, it's strongest attack without any buffs nearly took out Rean at full health with max defense buffs, who has the most defense in the party.

Turbo mode is a fucking blessing though.

Splatoon 2
Rank 13

I just played a lot of rounds of Salmon Run, and a few rounds of Splat Zones.

I find Salmon Run to be one the most enjoyable parts of the game, and as each round is short ( around 3 minutes long) I can play a lot of rounds in one go.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Reached Central Factory.

Coming from Project X Zone 2, I knew Fiora is mechanical since in that game, she teamed up with her Xeno counterpart KOSMOS, so I knew that Fiora was alive. At first I wondered what is Fiora's purpose in battles, but it turns out that she does a lot of things very well. Her best attack is a laser beam that fires in a line, and she also have Break and Daze, two useful skills to have.

When doing some resource-hunting in Fallen Arm, I am surprised to see how much AP I accrued when fighting all those monsters. Seriously, every time I checked, I can upgrade at least one skill! On the other hand, I am quickly gaining so much stuff that I need to sell them, and they are a slog to do because I wonder what to keep and what to let go. Ultimately they aren't very important because I will forget about them anyway. Still, a clean inventory is good to have.

One thing I am surprised to find out is that when I strayed too far, I will start taking damage. I wonder what's the justification of this. Perhaps they don't want the player going into the vast ocean (not that there's any reason to do this anyway).

In terms of the story, we learned some important stuff. It's the end for Mumkhar, who met his swift end. I wonder if he will make a surprise visit later on, but I kind of doubt it since I think he's done his part in the story. Also we found out that Egil's the mastermind behind the attacks, and we get to see the real him after he's revealed to be the son of Miqol, who is surprisingly obese even though the other Machina people are pretty slim or fit.

Speaking of the Machina, I thought it's fascinating that their ages span years in their lifetime, reaching millenia. Even their children is pretty old too, and oddly placed in some contraption that is best described as a flying cocoon. They are even said to have parents, so what kind of process is involved in their procreation anyway? And why do they have to be in flying pods?

After a conversion with Vanea, we might be hinted that Zanza is not totally innocent either, and given that he's hinted to still live despite being disintegrated, what will happen in the coming events? It's all getting intriguing, but alas, there are quests that need to be completed since I am approaching a new area, which means more quests will become available!

Thank you for reading.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Ganon has been slain. This has quickly become one of my all time favorite games. It's just so good.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Completed Mechonis Core. There are lots of huge revelations happening at this point.

By reaching the inside of the Mechonis again, it gave me a chance to complete a Surprise Quest that I missed, namely the one that can only be reached by jumping off the elevator while it's moving. And then I found out that I have another quest that requires me to go back to the Junks ship.
The problem here is, Landmark teleportation is prohibited during the whole thing, so having to run to the destinations feel very tedious.

There are a lot of revelations after the battle with Egil, and all the non-party cutscenes seems to be building up to this very moment. For one, we found out that the purple giant is innocent, with the Monado practically controlling him. Then, there's the revelation that Zanza is a separate entity that oddly looks similar to Shulk, but he somehow have his own body. Zanza is a tough one to fight, and of course there is no way of winning.

Above all, there are some game-changing revelations, namely the High Entia transforming into Telethia, and how Dickson, Loritha and Alvis being Zanza's disciples (the Trinity, as Dickson put it). I found it interesting that Alvis is the least evil, to put it this way, because he is practically the most supportive to Shulk, and having a reaction whenever Loritha and Dickson thought to themselves about their betrayals. It's like he knows that they are having evil intentions. I wonder if these three can communicate telepathically? Won't surprise me if they could.

With that string of revelations out of the way, it's time to complete more quests!

Thank you for reading.

Played a whole bunch of Final Fantasy 15 and got up to the second to last chapter at the "point of no return" (aka if i want to do more grinding i have to do it now)

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

I played through Chapter 2, I made better usage of Jusis and Machias this time around. As for the boss, I attempted to take out one doggo before the other but somehow I ended up whittling them down simultaneously which probably caused more problems than it should have.

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki

Seemed like a good idea to get back into this now that I know about the translation spreadsheet, and Cold Steel III is coming out soon. If I use the PS4 controller I can scroll through the spreadsheet at the same time as playing the game/moving dialogue forward, it also gives little tips on where to go to progress the story and how to complete the sidequests. It doesn't translate everything and what is translated isn't professional work but it makes the experience much better knowing what's going on. Finished the Prologue.

Crossbell is a nice place.

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki

Finished Chapter 1. Estelle is back, sorta. The ending of the 3rd made it pretty obvious that some of the loose ends would be addressed in Crossbell.

Back