Pokemon Gold Version

i got blizzard

mom keeps stealing my money

Pokemon Gold Version

got the eevee

time to cycle back and forth for 4 hours to make it love me

Lmao the lv10 paras I put in the daycare is now level 40

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Reached Makna Forest, and also recruited Melia. I heard that Melia is very good in the hands of the player, but not so in the hands of the CPU. I guess it's because of her great magic potential?

Now to complete more quests in Colony 6.

Splatoon 2

I have started Octo Canyon (single-player campaign) and finished the first two levels. It feels like the base weapon given is pretty slow in firing. Coming from Splatoon 1 after having max gear upgrades, I feel less powerful.

As for the Regular Battles, I experimented with a few more weapons: Splattershot, Blaster, Inkbrush and Splat Dualies. Of the weapons, I feel like I am most consistent with the Splattershot, which is a given since it's an all-rounder. I am surprised by how the Blaster consumes a lot of ink, which I feel needs to take some getting used to. Inkbrush is still a very nice weapon to cover turf, and it's good that it doesn't take long to charge up a Splashdown. As for the Splat Dualies, I am liking how fast it fires, but its dodge roll is odd because it seems like escapes are not so easy with them.

Thank you for reading.

Pokemon Gold Version

Beat Morty, went and caught my last team member.

I'm gonna save in Union Cave so I can get the Lapras tomorrow.

I'm rolling with Quilava, Quagsire, Nidorina, Tauros, Umbreon and Giraffe

Final Fantasy 15

okay after months of hearing really mixed things about it i finally had a shot at it myself.

Played to like halfway through chapter 2 and so far I'm very satisfied. Sure, it's hella different, but I didn't find any apparent downsides so far (other than one minor bug I've encountered with an enemy getting stuck outside of the battle radius).

I was also worried the framerate would suck since I'm on regular ps4 (or rather, ps4 slim, but the tech is similar) and not pro, but so far it's been exceedingly stable, and it still looks amazing.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Played until the Prison Island.

It's refreshing to go through the story because doing Quest stuff drives me crazy, especially because quite a few of them are weather-dependent. I still haven't gotten the one in Makna Forest where a monster appears on a "hot day", whatever that means. I decided to advance the story slightly because I feel more quests will be opened by then, and also to get Melia back to the party. Still, it's a good idea to open up some quests because some of them require going to the High Entia Tomb, though I haven't gotten enough resources for one of the "future" quests.

I am not sure if it's just me, but is Riki supposed to be very good? Not only does Riki have high HP, he also have really nice skills to use, such as the stealing move that can steal stats and also a move that can do ranged poison. His back attack is not bad even though it's not as strong as Shulk's.

In the story progress so far, it's hard to tell which side Alvis is working on. On one hand, he's supportive to the efforts of Shulk and gang, but on the other hand, he's seen to have his sights on the opposite side. He's even seen smirking during the Mechon attack. Speaking of that, I guess one of the Mechon sounded like Mumkhar (had to look that name up) so it had to be him?

Thank you for reading.

puyo puyo tetris

fusion mode makes me feel like an idiot and i want to give ai a big hug

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Played until the Valak Mountain.

Before I went to Valak Mountain, I completed every quest that I have that I didn't do, except "Paola and Narine", which requires a good affinity between two female characters. At this point I have Sharla and Melia, but they haven't reached the next stage yet. In fact, Melia only have a good affinity with Riki. The weather-based quests are also done due to a neat trick I learned somewhere: change the time and the weather might change. I got the "shooting stars" and "hot day" necessary to find the tough monsters to complete those quests.

One of the quests require reaching a tomb in Makna Forest, but it's guarded by a very tough monster that can insta-kill the party if it managed to use its powerful move. I used Melia, Shulk and Dunban because Melia can topple monsters fairly easily, while Shulk has a "Break" skill and Dunban has a "Topple" skill. The first time I managed to defeat that monster, while the second time I almost defeated it but it's gone for some reason. The reward is a book that promotes Shulk's Battle Soul to the Advanced level, while giving him a new Monado Arts skill - Eater.

In Valak Mountain, the first thing I did was to find Ice Cabbages, because it's a rare item that is required to upgrade Colony 6, and in the end I found 3 of these, which is good enough. The next thing to do is to advance the plot, something I haven't done yet.

Tip for those playing Xenoblade Chronicles: You can change the weather (in places where weather can be changed) by changing the time.
Fun fact: Nopons seem to be inspired by the owl and penguin's look, but with a cat's face.

Thank you for reading.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Knocked out my third Divine Beast. Only the Gerudo one remains. Did a whole bunch of other shrines and stuff, including one shrine
that was completely in the dark.

Also went into the Forgotten Temple. My biggest "well fuck" moment in the game thus far, and that is including the basement floor in that one maze.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Well it only works on the lowest settings (Portable) but it also comes with turbo mode which speeds everything up and auto-skips battle animations, so I can skim through cutscenes since I already know what happens. Also it gives you the faceplate, trial item and accessory DLC for free, not the casual outfits but tbh those aren't that good anyway. Might buy them just to throw more money at xseed anyway.

Maybe the characters you get stuck with in the opening sequence is random, on PS3 it was Jusis and Gaius but this time it was Emma and Laura. That or they realised everyone loves Laura.

Turbo Mode and the extra 5k~ voiced lines is worth a replay, also I'm playing on Hard.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

So I got my first 4 star Great Fairy upgrade. Ummmmmm lewd.

My Champion's Tunic, Hylian Trousers, and Amber earrings are all maxed out and I have 80 defense.

Xenoblade Chronicles

I have reached Galahad Fortress. Am I at a point where certain quests will become unavailable when I cleared it?

Thank you for reading.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

I really like the afternoon music. I think I'll have an easier time with Hard than I thought since I know what to abuse and what to ignore, and how to deal with bosses.

Back