What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Nights of Azure

'we need you to change into some special spirit gear to become stronger' 'isn't this just a bikini, is this really necessary' 'look we had like a $50 budget making this game, we need to sell copies somehow'

i wish the gameplay wasn't being so broken up by dialogue and stuff, it's actually pretty fun but i have no interest in the characters, clunky cut scenes and poor writing. music has been good so far. Not having a 15 minute time limit on hunts would be nice.

Ys Origin

I forgot how fun this game was, it also doesn't have any frame drops on this laptop somehow, even though I could've sworn canyourunit said it was slightly worse outside of the graphics being like x10 better, previously my biggest issue must've been that so I guess I got lucky.

I also forgot how fucking sick the music is, all the area themes in this game are so addicting.

Mario Party 4

Give me the "I Got Screwed" award, please. Mario got 385 coins from me from a Fortune Space. I'm still salty about it.

Ys Origin

Toal has flashback moments between the areas, showing what he was like back on Ys and presumably the reason for his current position. It seems like him and Reah have a thing, too bad they're literally not allowed to have a happy ending haha get fucked, cockblocked 17 years before he was even created.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I figured I'd beat it before Pokemon Gold shows up, but I started exploring once I started rather than going straight to the castle because it'd be a shame to have just ignored this area when I've been fairly thorough with all the others. Maybe I'll hit 600 Korok Seeds w/o a guide before I'm done, then if I ever feel like getting them all I can just use a map for the remaining 300.

Still waiting for that Hero's Path thing though, I'd love to see it. Fully upgraded barbarian armour is pretty useful, I didn't really mess around with the armours before I stopped playing a month ago even though I went through the trouble of maxing out all of them.

It's unfortunate that the last area I'm exploring is just plains and trees and a little bit of water. At least the rain is nice for these areas since I feel like it makes grass better for shield surfing. I might just be imagining that one, I tend to have better results when I attempt it during the rain.

Banjo-Tooie

Welcome to Glitter Gulch Mine!
Featuring:
Hard to find abilities
Confusing level design
And an easy boss

T-Rex Mario said:
Banjo-Tooie

Welcome to Glitter Gulch Mine!
Featuring:
Hard to find abilities
Confusing level design
And an easy boss

I've played through Glitter Gulch Mine more than 5 times and I still don't know my way around.

...i hope you didnt give healing abilities to one character lol

otherwise you're in for a terrible time bro

Mayor Pauline said:

eh you kinda were right, i forgot how much damage the pyramid enemies can do, but i was able to cheese it with the Ninja's Smoke ability and chugging a couple of Elixirs down to heal from the forced fights. i'll go back for the loot soon enough, but now i got past that and the party's good again.

Two said:
Mayor Pauline said:

eh you kinda were right, i forgot how much damage the pyramid enemies can do, but i was able to cheese it with the Ninja's Smoke ability and chugging a couple of Elixirs down to heal from the forced fights. i'll go back for the loot soon enough, but now i got past that and the party's good again.

Yeah you got fortunate lol.

I wouldnt take that risk again though especially if you're playing versions with post game, as omega mark 2 and neo shin-ryu will eat one healer ability pretty quickly.

Q.U.B.E.

Finished the first 2 chapters, but so far this is disorienting. This game uses first-person controls and it's a puzzle game. On the one hand, I am not used to first-person controls so it's difficult to determine if I am at the edge of a platform, but on the other hand, it's a puzzle game, so there's no real danger.

Thanks for reading.

Back