What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Banjo-Tooie

1. Yes, I am playing and completing all of the Banjo-Kazooie games before I continue playing anything else.
2. I've unlocked Terrydactyland.

Final Fantasy 9

Got to Disc 3.

Well on the way to beat FF10 in my ranking of the best FF games (currently #3)

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Chihiro Fujisaki - Today at 1:51 AM
yeah that seems to be a common theme
never quit danganronpa
i quit during chapter 4 because i live my life on the edge
but now it doesn't seem wise
i have so many questions though that i need answers to
why was main cast highlighted? who is the main cast?
is it dr1's survivors? why are they in this situation again, then?
it seems like the person interacting with nagito on the boat was makoto, yet why did makoto seem totally different? why was he a jerk to nagito? i raised makoto to be a fucking good boy he can't badmouth people like this
what event did the bomb-looking thing in the plaza trigger to cause all the hallucinations and glitches?

Leon Kuwata - Today at 1:55 AM
star play dr2

Chihiro Fujisaki - Today at 1:55 AM
it's 2am
no.
i'm pondering now so i can see my questions get answered when i can play again
anyways i'm really really wondering about chiaki
she claimed something about being made to do so
was she made in that factory
was she based off of someone who already exists? or maybe chiaki is an actual person that the ai was based off of
why didn't pre-trial chapter 1 nagito stay as actual nagito and not this shitbag
what the fuck is all this power shit with usami and monokuma
why didn't chihiro survive until the end of dr1

turb - Today at 1:58 AM
play v3

Chihiro Fujisaki - Today at 1:58 AM
at some point

Kumiko Oumae said:
>tfw didnt even mention nagito komaeda, aka the king of insanity
he got SO MUCH WORSE besides becoming a total asshole

hatching a plan to kill everyone EXCEPT the traitor????? jesus christ

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Stocking up lives for one of the most difficult levels (Toxic Tower)... although the last time I went through the level, I only died about 3 or 4 times.

Sokobond

Recently got this from the Steam Summer Sale, it's a Sokoban-like game, but the objective is to form a single molecule out of all the atoms. Because of the new approach, puzzles tend to take faster and require a more thoughtful approach rather than pushing the blocks around.

They are generally tricky, but they aren't a problem for me so far.

Thank you for reading.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

shoutout to the vc gang who heard me die and emotionally held me in the last trial today

everything that happened was so weird but it just makes so much sense. it leaves you thinking all your questions are answered but in reality there's so much more they have to cover and there's so much fucking SUSPENSE

jesus, what a wild ride. from the start of my dr1 journey (june 24th at 13:47) to the end of my dr2 journey (july 1st at 18:07), it took me an overall of 7 days, 4 hours, and 20 minutes (172 hours and 20 minutes). steam has registered my playtime as 40.7 hours (40 hours and 42 minutes) on both games combined.

each person who murdered someone, ignoring mikan's existance, had a valid reason to that made me sympathize with them. teruteru was scared about his business back home and his mother. peko had legal obligations with the clan, to do the dirty work for fuyuhiko. gundham fought to the death with mechamaru. and nagito, who i treat as the real murderer in this case, had one of the, if not the, most complex and amazing plans in this game, it blows my mind. props to you, dude.

all the glitching getting progressively worse spooked me out and i'd like to thank freakworld for being my emotional lean for everything before the trial when everyone else showed up because good god i wouldn't be able to do that by myself, not gonna lie

never got to truly battle against makoto and use my "it's everything to beat myself over" joke which is depressing

i felt true despair during the whole trial which is what the game was going for so congrats the game broke me for a good reason gg would play again if i forget all the plot details

Ys Seven

I didn't save before I fought the boss, I had to be way more cautious because I didn't want to die right at the end, Fortunately there was a lot of space to move around.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

Well, I guess it's been a year and I feel like playing this fully. My original playthrough... well I'd already spent 17 in-game months running around and this guide says that's how long it takes to get the whole main story done if you do it right. I don't believe I had even made it to the half-way point. So I'm just gonna use a guide, I had a nice 13 hour blind playthrough but I want to be able to see all the endings.

I also own 5 atelier games and haven't even beaten one so I should probably get on that. The game is still super relaxing.

I made some early ultimate equipment, though I'm holding onto some of the whetstones and dyes I still have for Keith when I get a better weapon for him. The first boss I fought nearly killed me either way. Making better equipment later will be a pain, I have a vague understanding of it but the order for synthesising the dyes and finding the ingredients that have the ideal qualities is still confusing.

Well, I finished all the requests, only have one more timed character event to complete, one more contest to win, got all the ultimate equipment for everyone besides Ayesha, made a bunch of super strong items so that Ayesha can at least do something in battle except they're really expensive to restock.

Back