What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

now that was a final boss, or at least I think it was. It certainly had the health, power, grandiose music to be the final boss but there might be another fight at the end. Those fucks literally showed it in the opening cut scene of the game, not hidden, it had a very solid 5~ seconds of screen time to itself.

I started off the fight with a 200CP S-Break from Laura which I swear nearly took out half the final boss' health on its own, though the set-up I have on Laura is meant for that. I finished it out similarly, not a Critical Turn Bonus but I was running low on healing EP and my party could have easily gotten wiped on the next turn so I pumped Laura full of CP and buffs and used her S-Break to end it.

I chose Laura for the end-game bonding scene though I kept a save in case I wanted to choose someone else, I'm going through my 5 options for the trophies now. Hot for Teacher made me laugh. I kinda wish I spent more time with Crow, I just barely missed his one and I bet would've been great.

it's been a nice 60 hour prologue.

Mario Kart Wii, apparently I can't move my Save file on my Wii to the SD Card so I guess I have to replay the whole game on my Wii U.

But after Mushroom Cup and not even getting a star rank or unlocking anything, I quit. This was one thing I hated about Mario Kart Wii, the unlocking system and trying to get 3 Stars. And I complained about it in MK8...

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

I finished Act 1, so the new characters all bounced. I really liked Claire but it makes sense they wouldn't let you use her the entire game, her crafts are incredibly good and she's also not technically committed to your cause. Sara showed up at least, I'm for sure making her part of the main team. I'll be sticking with Rean/Laura/Fie/Sara and then I'll have Emma in reserve for Zero-Art turn bonuses and nuking.

I'm gonna have to be careful with my bonding points if I want these trophies, feels like there are way more options but not way more points to compensate.

why does the 1 minute snowboarding mini game have such a sick track exclusive to it.

i mean im not complaining i just i

why

Overwatch

Been playing it as part of the free weekend deal since I wanted to wait on buying the game as I wasn't sure if it'd run on my computer. I'll probably buy it soon.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but before that I played Internet Hearts on an old Windows XP computer. I'm surprised that there still people playing it. It may take a minute or too, but you still can get people to play with.

Injustice 2

Aquaman still feels like Aquaman. Though I also liked Scarecrow, Supergirl, and Poison Ivy. I'll have to play more before I decide on a main.

Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit

In Super Mario Kart, I got gold in the 50cc Mushroom, Flower and Star cups before realizing you had to unlock the Special cup in 100cc. So I went straight to the Star Cup in 100cc. It was awful. Choco Island 2 was frustratingly difficult and Bowser Castle 3 was impossible. I don't know whether to blame this game for having bad physics or cut it some slack. After failing, I played Super Circuit and unlocked the SNES Lightning and Special cups. At least I can unlock the SNES Special cup in Super Circuit. :'(

Nearly done, maybe. I'll get the final sidequests out of the way by tonight and try do all the trial chests I missed before entering the main event.

I got all the bonding trophies I aimed for, Fie's and Alfin's were okay but the rest were just out of character confession scenes so that's a bummer. I guess Laura's makes sense but I feel like she ended up being noticeably more irrelevant in CSII compared to the first game so it felt like a big leap, like I missed something in the last 40 hours.

I bought Zelda Breath of the wild yesterday and tried it today, and for what I've played, I'm enjoying it. But I am kinda stuck at the moment where you...

Should look for three shrines and get the old man's paraglide.

Koopd Guy said:
Should look for three shrines and get the old man's paraglide.
Stand on top of the tower and use the scope (by pressing the right control stick down) to look around as if you were looking through binoculars. You should be able to find them from up there if you look closely.

I found one in some snowy area. Is that one of them? Because I don't know how to cross that river that separates it from where you stand. How to cross it? Do you use magnetism or something?

Koopd Guy said:
I found one in some snowy area. Is that one of them? Because I don't know how to cross that river that separates it from where you stand. How to cross it? Do you use magnetism or something?
Yes, that's one of them. If I remember correctly, there's a wooden bridge that goes partly across the water, but not enough to get across. There should be a rectangular metal thing near there that you can put across the rest of the way using magnetism. I'm assuming you have a way to keep warm in the cold air since you already have seen the river. If not, I can help you with that.

Thanks! Though is there another way to get warmth aside from a lit torch? Because everytime I use magnetism, the fire goes away.

Koopd Guy said:
Thanks! Though is there another way to get warmth aside from a lit torch? Because everytime I use magnetism, the fire goes away.
You're welcome. To answer your question,
There's two other ways: a simple one and a complicated one that will benefit you in the long run. The simple one is cooking peppers, which can be found near the entrance to the snowy area (possibly in some other areas near the snowy place). Eating the cooked peppers will give you cold resistance for a certain amount of time depending on how many peppers you cooked/ate. The complicated one is getting a piece of clothing that gives you cold resistance. The first step in getting it is going to the Old Man's house and reading a book that's on the table. It will give you a clue on how to find it. I'll let you figure it out from there. ;)

Back