What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I'll play it with you man

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Dr. John H. Watson said:
i am biased stone tower temple is my favorite dungeon in the entire series because i felt entertained from start to end
actually yeah once i got my shit together i had a lot of fun in this dungeon

the puzzles and boss fights (bar wizrobe because fuck wizrobe) are all challenging but very entertaining and the temple is very cleverly designed. Not to mention getting all the fairies wasnt so much of a pain in the ass

but man that boss fight holy SHIT
If there were ever a time to use the word 'epic' unironically it would be here

that fucking red twinmold was the most annoying little shit but damn i love the giants mask so much because it was so cathartic hammer throwing that asswipe in the huge fuckin desert battlefield. First time in this game that i really loved the boss fight.

hands down favourite zelda dungeon next to the well in oot

now im gonna do some more sidequest shit before i face skull kid

Fate/Extella

I knew this was supposed to be somewhat of a continuation of Fate/Extra but I didn't realise Extra was a dating sim in disguise. Everybody wants to bang this priest guy.

I'm having a good time at least. Unlocking Arturia seems difficult, I could've sworn I activated the proper conditions but there must be more to it than stuff your face with bread rolls. okay looks like i need to do this in certain sectors after unlocking the stage boss before doing this otherwise she doesn't show up.

I've only played as Nero so far but she's fun. Combat as a whole is faster than Hyrule Warriors which I enjoy. The maps however aren't so great and the display map is filled with more shit than it really needs to.

Super Mario: Star Road

If you've ever played the Hidden Palace finale, you know the crap they put you through in that level.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Currently having loads of fun with my character mods.

You ain't seen nothing until you try Baby Mario's "Catch a booted ball" mission.

Pokémon Moon

okay so it turns out that dhelmise is a pain in the arse to get, but that dex isn't gonna fill itself.

Fate/Extella

I'd be lying if I said giant Altera being a dork wasn't adorable. So far her story seems to be the most character-driven, which makes sense given Nero and Tamamo's characters would've already been fleshed out in Fate/Extra. Leaves me a bit in the dark though.

I appreciate the overall ranking not being affected by how long it takes you to complete the battle. That's something I didn't appreciate in Hyrule Warriors a single bit.

Pretty sure there's only five maps in this game but because the 'roads' between sectors are just teleports they can change the layout of the map for a slightly different experience. I think they have it set out so that the map is tied to the stage boss.

Until Dawn
I absolutely loved it. Great game. Want to play it even more.
I ended up twitch streaming it to friends since PS4 makes it convenient and its such a good game to stream. It made it even more enjoyable. My end goal was just to keep Chris and Ashley together, BUT I FUCKING KILLED CHRIS IN THE EASIEST QTE EVER! It wasn't even a "Don't Move" which I suck at. Luckily Ashley made it to end since she is the best, cutest character in the whole game. Chris was one of my favs though...

Fate/Extella

I really enjoyed Altera's story arc. It's always the bittersweet endings that get me. I didn't really have a favourite servant before this; though I did like Iskandar a lot, but Altera holds that spot now.

The solution was to literally kill herself.

I assume this final arc is the best ending where everything is sunshine beams and rainbow swords.

Tomodachi Life

got a second cart and am doing an ace attorney themed island wherr every character is from the games

Each day im adding a new group of characters in case order and its uh

well its something

So far I have:
Phoenix
Mia
Larry
Judge
Sahwit
Winston
Maya
Gumshoe
Edgeworth
April May
Bellboy
Grossberg
Redd White

Super Mario 3D World

Decided to revisit this game with a new file today. Trying to 100% each level in the first run but I barely remember where any of the collectibles are so I've had to do a few multiple times. For the most part I'm only using Luigi since he's my favorite of the playable characters.

Kirby: Planet Robobot

true arena is suffering

for a long while i tried with various abilities to no success, then after testing wheel out in the ability testing room i found out i could be completely invincible by just spamming turn jump. even with it, it's still like 15 minutes to get to the last round (and dubior flies around way too much to use it on)

that isn't the problem

i've made it to the final round 5 times now, and there's always something to screw me over. in one attempt, i tried using wheel on the final phase and found out it sucked at it. in another, i got screwed by extended hitboxes because i took too much chip damage (mainly from the first three phases)

that isn't the problem

it's the end of it. one time i just barely beat it, so i decided to block at the end of the fight (as leaf) as celebration. turns out when it explodes it can hit you through invincibility frames. i managed to reach that point again with hammer and a healthy amount of hp, but didn't dodge the explosion and as it turns out it's instakill

who's idea was this

Fate/Extella

I think I only get to play as Nero for the golden arc. I kinda wished they let me change around. So I could use Tamamo and possibly Altera if she ends up joining the dream team.

I didn't really get as much time to play today, I only did two stages but they were both pretty damn long.

Kinda want to try some other characters, Iskandar definitely, probably play Jeanne, Artoria and Nameless afterwards.

Baby Luigi said:
You ain't seen nothing until you try Baby Mario's "Catch a booted ball" mission.

I'm saving that for last.

Last time I played SSBM, I played a few free-for-alls with C. Falcon, and watched him Falcon Punch explosive crates and Bob-Ombs.

Rohan Kishibe said:
Tomodachi Life

got a second cart and am doing an ace attorney themed island wherr every character is from the games

Each day im adding a new group of characters in case order and its uh

well its something

So far I have:
Phoenix
Mia
Larry
Judge
Sahwit
Winston
Maya
Gumshoe
Edgeworth