What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Ys Origin

the frame drops might be related to my laptop getting hot after 30~ minutes of play which is unfortunate. I beat the boss I was having trouble with once I switched the skill I was using. spin to win just isn't quite as good as it used to be.

Overwatch

Instead of giving me event legendaries, OW is giving me a color swap of a Zarya legendary i already have and that awful Sombra legendary.

If I only end up with one legendary, at least Chang'e Mei is pretty good

Lin said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
AW2 gets pretty brutal once you pass the Blue Moon section of the campaign. Just wait 'til you get to Green Earth...
Oh I know. I'm doing Hard Campaign actually.
Good luck with that

Ys Origin

Killing stuff for monster book entries, so I can get that achievement. Grinding up SP while I'm at it so that I can get the achievement for fully upgrading a character. I might try the curb-stomp boss a few more times but it's after a cut scene and followed by a long cut scene/story section so it's a pain in the ass when you lose.

Lin said:
HC Neotanks?! is daunting me.
Well what do you know? I managed to beat it. Except for one Anti-Air(because of the initial air force), I managed to win with cheeky "HQ capture sneak" and by tank blitzing with Colin. I got a 295 and probably could have gotten the full 300 if I had tech spammed a few Infantries on the last turns.

Ys Origin

Yay, I did it! I beat the curb-stomp battle. If you saw the steam pop-up thing for me playing this game then that means I was getting my shit pushed in. I just exited out to avoid the long cut scene after losing rather than watch it.

It involved running away until he did one of three attacks, getting in a charged lightning attack and then running away again. I'd say about six or seven hits would kill you and some of them stun you a stupid amount so he could run in with his tornado thing that hits you 2-3 times.

felt good though.

Overwatch

ok so after doing most of my placement matches i feel the closest thing i can equate my experience to is that of a man who thinks oh, idk, dogs are an endangered species because he hardly sees them in his world and then he steps into another world and sees dogs everywhere and the shock repeatedly hits him like a concentrated particle beam

Replace dogs with Zarya and that is my experience

Super Mario: Star Road

Got the Hidden Palace Finale star and all but two star replicas, but my god the last two are so dumb.

Undertale

Finally beat the neutral and true pacifist runs. Neutral was normal with no kills, accept with Flowey killing Asgore, which is basically how the beginning of the fight with Omega Flowey begins. Of course, after that, I delivered the letter to Alphys, went on the date, went to the True Lab, boom I fight Asriel. Of course, he is the easiest boss of the game, and I was able to beat him. Honestly, this is my favorite story driven game of all time. If you have not played, you should.

Mienshao said:
PMD: Explorers of Sky

I was not expecting my character to literally die.

treecko is walking home all alone and there is a weird feeling in my chest

Mario Party 4

Played a 20-turn round in Goomba's Greedy Gala, had 280 coins at the end and got all the bonus stars. I won by a big margin.

Lin said:
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Managed to get a perfect score in Duty and Honor, Nature Walk, and Sea of Hope. Amusingly I managed to destroy Adder with Kanbei in Sea of Hope by banking initially for a Fighter(Adder's initial air force of 4 Bombers is mean) and then for Bombers. You know, Kan"my bombers cost 26K"bei. Yeah Sami was left with only one of her Battleships but she held on fine and she doesn't count for the Technique score so who cares?

Ys Origin

Playing as Hugo now. His dash/stop attack has some hitsun and push to it but his basic attack you use 99% of the time has none. It's so weird. I'm used to just running up to enemies and mashing buttons. I don't know if I like it or not.

His burst mode doubles his his little orb shooters but it makes my game drop frames a little bit lmao. Might have to avoid that unfortunately.

Overwatch

My shitlist:
- hanzo firing arrows until he lands a hit at my head
- zarya's barriers
- people destroying junkrats tire
- roadhog's hook
- helix missiles from gary johnson
- "I need healing" from people who are out of my sight and wont get in my sight so i can fire an orb of shut the fuck up at their head
- people sniping sym on defense team picks before i can do exactly that to them
- that sym proceeding to be an absolute fuck up
- """""winston reporting"""""
- "asshat123 switched to bastion: was hanzo"

Fukanōna said:
Undertale

Finally beat the neutral and true pacifist runs. Neutral was normal with no kills, accept with Flowey killing Asgore, which is basically how the beginning of the fight with Omega Flowey begins. Of course, after that, I delivered the letter to Alphys, went on the date, went to the True Lab, boom I fight Asriel. Of course, he is the easiest boss of the game, and I was able to beat him.
Honestly, this is my favorite story driven game of all time. If you have not played, you should.
Given how you just gave away a massive portion of the game and then recommended it to those who hadn't played it, I recommend you spoiler it.

Lin said:
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
HC Factory Blues beaten with Colin+Andy with 246 points(B-rank). I didn't quite check Lash's unit count by the end of the mission but I'm sure she was well over 60 which made me have a really bad display of Power. The mission itself was actually pretty fine though. I actually really like NC Factory Blues and HC Factory Blues is still fairly nice.

Edit: HC The Hunt's End beaten with Kanbei+Colin(yes I know I used 2 of the most powerful AW2 COs when I could have been "fairer"). 26 days/263 points, Power score was a bitch again but I got a perfect Technique score(lost a whopping 2 units with Kanbei and had like 40+ Deployed by the end). You know, I kinda don't like this mission but for some reason I actually liked playing it this time. Now for the home stretch...

Back