What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kamina said:
Kingdom Hearts
just beat atlantica and now "under the sea" is stuck in my head, thanks square

the underwater controls weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, but I still didn't have a strong opinion of the world, although the final ursula battle was top-notch. only one disney world left now

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Dw2TjpZ.jpg

yeaaaaaaaaah boiiiiiiiii 100%'ed the lost
i can't wait to get godhead

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

I've completed training with the 25 instructors as well as three of the DLC ones. Also did a shit ton of parallel quests.

Currently working on getting that last distorted time egg from Buu.

Super Mario: Star Road

I'm legitimately angry because I had 101 stars and when I come back on tonight, IT WAS ALL DELETED. Yes, I had to start this whole game over again because of some stupid thing my computer did. God. Screw this crap.

Pokémon Sun

Managed to get a slightly less (as in like 29 and 30 in a stat or two) than 6IV Litten that is mostly useless because I already have a Popplio for the same ends.

Started training for an Incineroar and Primarina, who are both statistically (right nature, 5IVs) much better than my og Decidueye which makes me a bit sad, but that's nothing that Hyper Training can't eventually fix for the most part.

I played a bit on the Battle Spot, lost because I didn't hold on to my Arcanine (who also saddens me because neutral nature) so Ninetales kept killing my other mons with Blizzard and Aurora Veil.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Reminds me why I hate Petey Piranha again

He's a heavyweight so pretty much yes.

I'm so glad future Mario Karts ditched this system (excluding Mario Kart 7).

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

when i last left this game I was at the beginning of the great bay temple and kinda got disinterested because the water temple in OoT was pretty bad

and yeah my expectations were justified because damn what a convoluted mess this temple was

thankfully the boss was mostly easy and Great Bay was saved for all of five minutes before I returned the fairies and got the defense boost and hit the reset switch after seeing the bonus cutscene with lulu that was worth nothing

Ikana Desert is interesting because there's nothing really like the dead village in OoT aside from the graveyard part of Kakariko and future hyrule. Really neat. The well mini dungeon was great as well for the gimmicky trading puzzle but Ikana Castle wasnt so much fun because of Those Damn Birds. Good boss though, burning the curtains was a new one.

And now I have the elegy of memes so stone tower awaits after i check to see which masks im missing atm

Rohan Kishibe said:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

when i last left this game I was at the beginning of the great bay temple and kinda got disinterested because the water temple in OoT was pretty bad

and yeah my expectations were justified because damn what a convoluted mess this temple was

thankfully the boss was mostly easy and Great Bay was saved for all of five minutes before I returned the fairies and got the defense boost and hit the reset switch after seeing the bonus cutscene with lulu that was worth nothing

Ikana Desert is interesting because there's nothing really like the dead village in OoT aside from the graveyard part of Kakariko and future hyrule. Really neat. The well mini dungeon was great as well for the gimmicky trading puzzle but Ikana Castle wasnt so much fun because of Those Damn Birds. Good boss though, burning the curtains was a new one.

And now I have the elegy of memes so stone tower awaits after i check to see which masks im missing atm

yeah i saw the great bay temple and was like /nope/

but i like it a lot more looking back at it especially when comparing it to oot dungeons

youre gonna love stone tower

3D Pinball: Space Cadet

Oh my god, I am so addicted to this game.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

My Baby Mario over Lemmy mod and Baby Luigi over Ness mod are looking far better now. Not perfect, but a large improvement when I first started.

]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Dr. John H. Watson said:
youre gonna love stone tower
wow you were correct except for one thing

the 1 month gap in me playing this has made me forget what deku link and goron link can do so for a temple designed around using all three masks and their powers to solve puzzles im absolutely boned trying to finish this in one cycle with no resets

i mean even getting to ikana castle was bad enough because i forgot you could buy kegs at the bomb shop and didnt have to make it spring

it didnt occur to me to use deku link's water hopping to get to that one switch in the room with the eyeclops because i was so focused on zora link (i even tried to shoot an ice arrow at the water LMAO) so i spent a good half a day redoing that one room with the real bombchus and that door that opens after you press 4 switches because im stupid

in the end i defeated the head garo and got the light arrows (which i didnt expect would make an appearance) so imma reset while the memory of those fairies is intact and try again with a full clock so i dont accidentally run out of time and lose more progress than what i would if i didnt reset now

i liked the one where you had to use goron link and roll over the lava to hit that switch in time that was fun and ez

i am biased stone tower temple is my favorite dungeon in the entire series because i felt entertained from start to end

I've been playing Chrono Trigger with my mother and my sister for a little while now and we finally beat it last night. It's probably one of the best RPGs I've ever played, hands down.

Back