What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

It's interesting to see how many little hints and foreshadowing there is to stuff that isn't even relevant for a long time both in random NPC dialogue and unmissable scenes. A lot of stuff I didn't give any thought when I first played or straight up didn't notice makes sense now. Makes me wonder what other things might be hidden in plain sight.

Pokemon Sun and Moon

MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE!

the most broken ability ever

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

good lord this game throws cavaliers at you like there's no tomorrow

Pokémon Picross

Finally completed the 80x80 Primal Groudon Mural, separated into 64 10x10 pieces. My reward? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Zuko said:
Pokemon Sun and Moon

MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE! MUDBRAY'S DEFENSE ROSE!

the most broken ability ever
Use Special attacks, maybe?

Edit:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Ok, so Sacrifical Lamb was not hard. War Tabitanks take a lot of fire to take down though. I kind of didn't expect Crash Landing's reinforcements. I got overwhelmed...

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

I didn't realise I stopped playing right before a fucking boss battle. Though the boss battles in Oath have been really great, they just feel so good to beat. Or not beat, it's still fun when you have to retry because you can jump right back in, you know how you fucked up and you know you can beat it if you just get gud.

The subtitle for the Clock Tower when you enter it is 'Time to Die'

Super Smash Bros. Brawl at school for eSports.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

Portal 2

"The test results are in: You are a horrible person. That's what it actually says, a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

Pokemon Moon

Hatched shiny Minior after 15 frickin boxes of blue stars. Its in a beast ball with 5IVs and Adamant nature so its a keeper for sure. Named it Blackstar after a certain album :luigi:

In the end I got half a box of perfect Minior i'm willing to give away to people on here sometime

Will add picture soon(tm)

Now I need to find a Hungry Luma to feed the rest of these minior to, maybe Ill unlock the secret battle frontier planet if I give it enough :luma:

Super Mario 64: The Green Stars

This ROMHack is pretty good so far, but maaaaan it is hard for someone who hasn't played it before.

Oh yeah, and the camera sucks, so there's that too.

SSBM

I did Classic Mode on Hard difficulty with Peach. When I reached the final battle with both hands, I was about to throw turnips at Crazy Hand, but I picked up a Bob-Omb, threw it on him and I accidentally SD'd. Thankfully, I had 2 more lives.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

ho-lee shit today was insane

I finally beat greed mode with azazel to unlock lilith, and on my first run with her I beat hush for the first time

aaaaa my heart is still racing

Pokémon Sun

Route 13, not enough ice types

I'm still waiting for my glorious Icetales but it's been pretty fun so far, though my team is constantly higher levelled with the EXP Share off so I'm gonna train more than six to offset that.

Decidueye (Level 35) - the dapper owl was too promising
Growlithe (Level 35) - when she gets Flare Blitz it's going to be an amazing arcanine
Lycanroc (Level 35) - hits like a trock
Tsareena (Level 35) - as soon as she evolved she's slaughtered everything, idk why I got a second grass-type, I think I just felt vulnerable with a team of three
Feebas (Level 9) - waiting to trade this for a Milotic before I start training it, hatched to be Modest
Mudbray (Level 17) - hatched for that Adamant nature

until I got mudbray this was a team of females besides my starter, it was really weird because I normally have mostly males

also Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Beat this, restored Colony 6 (almost) entirely, and have my party at Level 80 or so. I'll probably get back to this after I finish Sun.

freakworld said:
Icemario where the *bleep* have you been I missed a punching bag
good question

Back