What game did you last play?!?!?!?

100% Orange Juice

I figured I should get those achievements since they seem easy enough. Star Breaker is nice, I rarely go for the win norma so I guess it was a nice change to literally give zero shits about stars. I got a Santa costume for her randomly that looks nice.

Just going for the campaign achievements for now.

Lyn said:
Pokémon Sun
I got to the fourth island of organic origin

serious question: why are the wild pokémon in the first area higher levelled than my starter

what is this

Decidueye (Level 41) - in need of a better move than Razor Leaf
Growlithe (Level 40) - Flare Blitz looms closer
Lycanroc (Level 40) - still hits like a trock
Tsareena (Level 39) - benched her during Aether Paradise, now she's behind
Milotic (Level 40) - looking for that Ice Beam TM
Mudsdale (Level 39) - the scariest physical attacker/wall ever
Ninetales (Level 40) - my beautiful ice type
Salandit (Level 18) - new recruit, a modest gal

the team is looking diverse now but wow I became under the average level real quick

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Did a Pre-Hooktail Pit of 100 Trials run and got up to Bonetail, only to lose because of stupid Poison Mushrooms getting rid of my crowd. :/

100% Orange Juice

got all the achievements again, it took a lot less time than i expected so I guess I'll work on getting that purple crown and black die. It grinds up candy canes pretty quickly because its like 10x speed. Beat all the Pudding Chase campaign missions with Fernet. Tomomo and Fernet seem like the dream team for this.

Pokemon Yellow

just became the champion
wow in comparison to gary i was hella underleveled but still kept all of my pokemon alive throughout the league without one faint. guess underleveling really isn't a problem in this game

Final Team:
Articuno Lv 52
Pikachu Lv 46
Nidoking LV 44
Blasioise Lv 48
Sandslash Lv 48
Gyarados Lv 47

I can mostly sum up my first classic pokemon experience in three words: that was fun

i'm spoiled by later titles though so really it felt like a novelty playing through this
but it was enjoyable, can't wait to transfer my team to sun/moon and give them better moves
my blastoise still had water gun l m a o

100% Orange Juice

nearly got the purple crown. Just have to beat Tomomo Hell on extreme. I was in perfect position to do so but I chose wins instead of stars on accident and ended up just throwing the game. The hardest part is just making it back home once you get 200 stars or 14 wins.

I'll get it eventually I hope.

OHA9S2V.png

i capped lol

Super Smash Bros for Wii U

I mostly worked on challenges, namely the one where you KO your rival in Rival Smash 4 times. But since I can't even do it with my best characters, I'm pretty much stuck.

also friendly reminder that the system for collecting custom moves is rigged

Wii Sports

I haven't touched this one in ages, in comparison to it's younger brother. I attempted the fitness test without practising, and oh boy it was not pretty.

The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX

In which I attempt to clear as much of my 3DS and Wii U backlog as I can before I start playing my PS4 on Christmas day. Haven't touched this game in literal months so I've completely forgotten what I was supposed to do.

I imagine in-game this translates to Link falling into a deep coma in the middle of a field and his body subconsiously fending off octorocks with a stick while he sleeps and the villagers/animals wondering "huh where did that boy link go huh"

Shockingly enough, I was able to figure out where to go via the telephone houses and after a good half hour or so of thinking I'm trapped, after checking the digital manual for the game I realised *gasp* I can throw rocks! So now I've gotten the third key and am trying to navigate this awful map to figure out where the next temple is.

Golisopod said:
The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX

In which I attempt to clear as much of my 3DS and Wii U backlog as I can before I start playing my PS4 on Christmas day. Haven't touched this game in literal months so I've completely forgotten what I was supposed to do.

I imagine in-game this translates to Link falling into a deep coma in the middle of a field and his body subconsiously fending off octorocks with a stick while he sleeps and the villagers/animals wondering "huh where did that boy link go huh"

Shockingly enough, I was able to figure out where to go via the telephone houses and after a good half hour or so of thinking I'm trapped, after checking the digital manual for the game I realised *gasp* I can throw rocks! So now I've gotten the third key and am trying to navigate this awful map to figure out where the next temple is.

Don't forget your steam backlog

freakworld said:
Don't forget your steam backlog
excuse me while i go delete my steam account for unknown reasons

Super Mario Advance

WVW69j6DiCcTf2qX6u

MARIO ITS ME I’M RIDING AN EGG OVER THE FUCKING OCEAN

SM64: The Green Stars

I died so many cheap deaths because of the god-awful camera in the third Bowser level, my god...

Uncharted 4

wanted to play overwatch first but le 2hr patch download meme

I've played Uncharted at a friends house before, but just the multiplayer, so I have no idea what the story is like aside from /adventure/

first 4 chapters done and now im just exploring nathan's house and its full of what i assume to be callbacks

ive learned that everything that was ever built has convenient indents for nathan to jump between as well

this is fun and different to what i usually play but hopefully the ow patch finishes downloading soon

Pokémon Moon

I caught the first five Pokémon I found and received my Munchlax

Team:
Popplio
Pikipek
Yungoos
Ledyba
Caterpie
Munchlax

Pokémon Sun

with the team Tsareena, Milotic, Arcanine I finally beat the battle tree's normal single mode (doubles and multi are not happening) but tfw there's apparently exclusive special trainers in the Battle Tree and all of the Moon ones are better

this upsets me greatly, no guzma or mallow for me

I tried Battle Royal, and it was basically "have all your attacks fail because the other pokémon kill things before you get a chance"-fest

the idol style will probably never happen either

Kirby x Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (aka Kirby: Planet Robobot)

Up to the fourth world now, and honestly this is the most fun I've ever had with a Kirby game. The mech system is great, the graphics are great, everything is just great. If I had one thing to nitpick about, so far it's a bit too easy (I've only died twice I think)

Mario Party: Star Rush

I only got this game yesterday, and already oh my god I love Coinathlon mode. That thing is nothing short of glorious in how heart-pounding it is.

Back