What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Blue Version

i caught chansey, kangaskhan and pinsir all in one throw each and caught zapdos in three throws lol

everybody is level 40, maybe ill do silph co next or something. do some fishiing.

To the Moon - SigCorp Minisodes 1 & 2

DAT CLIFFHANGER AT THE END OF EPISODE 2

well I guess it wasn't really that much of a cliffhanger but more a detail that has been teased.

I don't think there will be another minisode tbh (this part of the story seems to be rounded up), so we have to wait for the sequel

Finding Paradise, which has been in development since 2012 now and is scheduled for either a late 2016 or early 2017 release. Can't wait.

Pokemon Go

I played for an hour, got a Pidgeot and made it power up to 200 from 100ish, ran out of incense, hit level 4, caught like 20 pokemon.

it was confirmation that this isn't worth buying a new phone for, but I can see why people enjoy it.

Super Mario Galaxy

Decided to start a new file on my Wii U. It might just be a placebo, but I think it looks better on Wii U. Does the Wii U upscale Wii discs? Some of the colors seemed to pop more. Might just be my imagination.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

I'm guessing where I need to go in the new dungeon is random, I got the first room I needed correct accidentally because I ignored a bunch of other doors until I cleared a bit of the map.

I got the +1 weapon thing for old carnage unities, which seems to just be so you can get skills you forgot as well as a bonus one? It just seems like extra grinding that I don't want to do, which requires actual grinding in early areas because the weapons are still as weak as before.

I'd play more but I gotta work tonight.

GalacticPetey said:
Super Mario Galaxy

Decided to start a new file on my Wii U. It might just be a placebo, but I think it looks better on Wii U. Does the Wii U upscale Wii discs? Some of the colors seemed to pop more. Might just be my imagination.
Pretty sure that it's the cable. HDMI is better than the AV component cables, and stops things like colour bleeding. Can't remember what upscale means.

Upscale means it displays at a higher resolution than native ie it looks 720p when it's actually 480p

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma.

It's a visual novel/escape game that just came out a little while ago(3rd game in ZE series btw). And well, I own the 3DS digital version and it's been a blast so far. I'd always liked visual novels and I'm a really big fan of Zero Escape so this was pretty much inevitable. :P

(I won't say anything about the plot because it'll spoil the other two games - If you want to know, look into it yourself but if you get spoiled then it's your fault.)

Super Mario Galaxy

Just cleared the Bedroom. Haven't missed a single star yet, including hidden stars and comets. Minus of course the trial galaxies because fuck those.

Pokemon Stadium

I managed to get the transfer pak to work after a while, but I didn't touch that controller while it was working just to make sure I didn't fuck anything up.

hitmonchan sucks lol

That boss was easy, though I don't think it was meant to be. I promoted four of the mirages, I might class change Chrom into Great Lord eventually though because even though Conqueror is nice, I find myself using magic a little more frequently than I expected so the boost there would be nice.

I guess I could just grind savage encounters and buy Incense to boost his magic but I don't like grinding those because I still die to them sometimes.

Final Fantasy IV (DS)

The game is pretty good so far. Voice acting was a nice surprise, and it's actually decent.

...And then in the middle of my fourth battle I got a game over after Cecil and Kain got petrified. And since I didn't feel the need to save yet, I have to start over. Thanks, game.

Edward Elric said:
Final Fantasy IV (DS)

The game is pretty good so far. Voice acting was a nice surprise, and it's actually decent.

...And then in the middle of my fourth battle I got a game over after Cecil and Kain got petrified. And since I didn't feel the need to save yet, I have to start over. Thanks, game.

I heard the difficulty in this game is pretty brutal lol (the original version at least)

It speaks for itself that there also is an "Easy Version" in japan along with the regular game.

FF4-EasyTypeTitle.png

Jacques said:
Edward Elric said:
Final Fantasy IV (DS)

I heard the difficulty in this game is pretty brutal lol (the original version at least)

It speaks for itself that there also is an "Easy Version" in japan along with the regular game.

FF4-EasyTypeTitle.png

3d versions of ff4 are among the hardest ff games in the franchise, along with ff5.

The savage encounters are based on Itsuki's level, who is always 3-5 levels higher than the others because he can't be switched out. Therefore the enemies are usually something like 7-10 levels higher than my party, so Sexy Dance and Counter have been god sends. You'd think something called Sexy Dance would be a joke but, probably the best ailment skill I've gotten access to so far.

Tsubasa's final side quest outfit looks kinda sloppy, like they went into ms paint and used the fill bucket on her skin to make it the same colour as her dress, but it clearly isn't part of her dress. I think I'm near the chapter 5 boss. I changed Chrom to Great Lord because I use Ziodyne a lot, and enemies generally have lower res than def. I might play some more tonight.

I'm saving up for the 5 million play record/achievement. Then I'm gonna buy so much shit.

Back