What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Rhythm Tengoku

finally got around to starting this lovely little gem. cleared the original karate joe. hit everything except for one boulder which i /barely/ missed (as in it doinked and hit the ground)

results:
You got the ending!
But, ordinary (OK)

rhythmheaven.jpg

Update: played the onion game next, barely missed 5 hairs and completely missed 1

>>>>>>>>>>>>high level, medal get!

i love this series

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

okay yeah that boss was easy with the right set-up, as long as you know it'll use fire attacks and that its weak to wind then you probably can't lose. I used Touma and Tsubasa.

I have all the not NG+ costumes now, including Tiki's. I like the concert one Tiki gets, too bad she gets it so late.

I guess I'm in the final area now. I completed all the side stories.

Spore

I don't know why but I'm just having fun making an arena shooter-styled adventure. And wasting my time watching the NPCs beat the snot out of each other.

Mario Super Sluggers

This game is so good and so much fun. I love the large roster, and the music and stadiums are great too. Waiting 4 years to get a chance to buy an American Wii was so much worth it.

Crypt of the NecroDancer

I FINALLY BEAT ZONE 4

Hooray for titanium bows, made dodging enemies much easier.
Just when I thought it was over, I unlocked Cadence's mom Melody, and her mode is fucking awesome, and easy, so much so that I managed to clear all of her zones in the same night. Now its Aria mode and for some reason she has to use a fucking dagger that she pulled from her chest as her only weapon. and she dies on one hit. i am never going to clear this mode am I

Also I didn't expect much of this game in the way of story but its actually pretty damn cool, basically icing on the groovy disco skeleton cake.

Spore: Galactic Adventures, again

I'm wasting so much time creating an adventure that only my twin and myself would enjoy. But it's really detailed and we focused on how many ways you can kill a creature in Spore. I love exploring all of those ways to see them blow up or something.

Kirby: Planet Robobot

Seems to be a recurring theme here. Just beat Meta Knighmare Returns (again), got under an hour so I'm happy.

Touhou 6

ugh, why is stage 4 so freakishly long

Final Fantasy IV

well after I beat the first boss, I died soon after since I ran out of potions

this game does not pull its punches

Yesterday, I forgot to say "GTAV." It was awesome because I got away with killing like 3 bus drivers and 2 cops. During one of the chases, I hit another car war going really fast and Michael went flying out of the car for quite a distance, I busted out laughing when that happened. It was hilarious. Today, I had my last Pokemon Tournament battle before August, took my biggest loss so far after 2 straight victories.

Pokemon Stadium

So I planned on trading pokemon from red to here, then to blue. but the transfer pak fucked up on the final part so my Vaporeon, Omastar and Porygon all disappeared into the abyss, along with the other 20 pokemon I had on there.

lovely.

I won't be trying anything else until the hopefully not-faulty transfer pak arrives. I might have to do the elite four in stadium to get another eevee. I might have one on my yellow file which I can turn into Vaporeon since i intend on resetting my Yellow file anyway.

also it doesn't look like you can trade tm's through it which also blows. I don't trust this thing enough to put my Aerodactyl in it.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

unlocked dr. eggman and now all other characters are irrelevant (except bd joe)

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

A lot of these puzzles are basically just trick questions. and if don't care about your picklecarrot score then you can just try every option to clear some of them. Some of them I accidentally hit the touch screen and got the right answer lmao. All I remember from when I played this game with cheats like six years ago was a lot of puzzle answers are dumb which has helped me immensely with solving stuff as I'm playing. I guess depending on how you look at it stupid could be clever. or both.

Like I guess if i had to compare them to something it'd be like most of it is just like that 'if a red house is red and a blue house is blue, what colour is a green house' thing. also i think one of the puzzles was basically the first stage of that rush hour board game lol.

Anyway it's a good time. idk I don't think I have much left to do, I'm at 90 puzzles done and wrapping the story up a bit.

Pokemon Emerald

Holy shit I just found a shiny Tentacool. It's a shame it's on an emulator but still wow

EDIT: Well then I just found out a way to transfer from a Gen 3 emulator to a Gen 6 game, I may try it out.

Back