What game did you last play?!?!?!?

No, you're not. You were supposed to try to spare her rather than talk to her. I made that same mistake on my first run.

Like I forgot. There's the talk button, and when they're ready to be spared, you spare them. You have to try multiple times with Toriel before she will finally give in. Also, she won't actually kill you, when your HP is low, her attacks will intentionally miss you.

Undertale

on to puzzles
thank god that glitch resolved itself lol

Baby Luigi said:
Like I forgot. There's the talk button, and when they're ready to be spared, you spare them. You have to try multiple times with Toriel before she will finally give in. Also, she won't actually kill you, when your HP is low, her attacks will intentionally miss you.

Oh okay I'll redo the fight, I don't really want her to die.

Nearly everyone makes that mistake. I don't exactly know if I did because I did no mercy (NOT genocide) first i'm a horrible person ect

However I actually believe you are meant to make that mistake the first run. It's quite clear that the point of the game is to teach you to NOT kill. However, to fully understand this you must also witness the horrors and consequences of killing.

It's your choice. I wasn't forcing that upon you if you took it that way. Truthfully Undertale is best played if you play it blind with nobody telling you how to play it or guide it.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

A savage encounter popped up too close to escape, then when I tried to flee three times, it failed every time and then I got hit with three Maragi's and died. I'm gonna have to restart the dungeon now, I'm glad I remembered to save before entering because this is the second time this has happened. On one hand; this is bullshit, on the other; I'm may have got an item from a chest that lets me escape a battle for sure so in hindsight, should've just tried that. still bullshit

Sonja said:
Nah, I just felt I'd rather face the consequences then reset and pretend nothing happened.
the game won't pretend like nothing happened if you do reset though, let me tell you that

Pokemon Blue

I guess I've never been to Pokemon Tower without the Silph Scope before, I'll have to dodge everything, grab the silph scope and then get a Cubone. Charizard and Clefable will both be Level 40 by then probably.

Bowser's Inside Story

I beat the game a few days ago which I do not believe I have mentioned, but I am now taking on the X Bosses. Both Bros. are level 30 and have some of the best equipment possible.

I didn't do any of the X Bosses before this so I started with Durmite X. One-hit-killed with a Falling Star. Keep in mind I spammed Falling Star a LOT for all bosses.

Kretin X was a bit tougher because I couldn't spam Falling Star for the first phase since there were multiple targets, none of which who needed such overkill. However I do regret not using Yoohoo Cannon as much.

Wisdurm X was probably when it first started to get, "How much freaking health do you have?!" Falling Star turns Wisdurm X big in one turn though which stank.

SCREW MLX ahem I mean Bowser Memory MLX was a bit tough. L would only stay for 2-3 turns and M had a buttload of health. A really big buttload, it seems. I spammed Falling Star nearly every turn for when M was alone, only ever stopping to use syrup jars. It took a few trys but I finally beat them over time.

BRAGGING TIME! Junker X was tough. I remember the horrors of my childhood, never being able to defeat the dreaded Junker X no matter how much I tried. I was only level 30, IIRC recommended was 35, I didn't expect to defeat him and looking back I probably seemed like an absolute madman. It's probably pretty obvious considering how the paragraph started, but I did it. I beat Junker X 5 levels under the recommended on my first try. (tip: spam falling star and sometimes snack basket) Now, beating Dark Star X 10 levels under recommended is likely impossible so I'd rather grind at the Airway for now.

Paper Mario: The thousand Year Door

Chapter 7 is complete. Gonna be honest, the boss here was kinda underwhelming. Felt pretty easy. Regardless, it's on to the final chapter!

Mario Kart 8

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

LOL they censored the cut scene they literally showed in the first trailer of the random bikini moment, and the rest of the chapter/dungeon with it. No wonder that chapter seemed strange, the whole thing got localised so things didn't really add up, like why they never explained how Tsubasa fucked up the photo shoot. Seemed a little unnecessary overall really.

It's not like a bikini would be more revealing than her default costume anyway lmao. The costume they replaced it with is actually hideous, which made the cut scene kind of hilarious. I swear they made it look ugly on purpose.

Also the boss following it wasn't terribly hard.

Back