What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Golf: World Tour

The Costume Challenges are extremely hard! I wonder how anybody could even get them, namely those coin ones.

On the bright side, I managed to get two Hole-in-Ones today.

Thanks for reading.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

The chapter 5 boss was pretty long. Not particularly hard but the Itsuki/Tsubasa/Yashiro trio works wonders for drawn out fights.

Pretty much called hatanaka being the bad guy from early on lol this game doesn't really have a good plot, if someone wanted that.

I probably should've promoted everyone into the classes I didn't want first, since I need to use both to get all the carnages but there's only enough to class change each mirage twice.

Pokemon Crystal, nuzlocke challenge

Kanto is so easy. I've beaten most of the gym leaders so far without even taking damage. And what is up with the wild Pokemon's levels? They're really low, I don't even think they've been scaled up from Red/Blue.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

I tried catching Kyogre and failed miserably. At one point the fucker was frozen and I still couldn't catch it.

Mario & Sonic at the Rio Olympic Games (Wii U)

It felt like an alright experience with the little time I get to play with it. 100m felt like it is over very quickly, while Javelin felt fun. Tried the latter with different characters and was surprised at how different each character plays. I wished motion controls were optional because I would like to see how it's implemented (perhaps provide an option for the sequel?).

I was hoping that this game arrived when my cousin was still around, but the Hari Raya period put a damper in the delivery dates.

Thanks for reading.

Pokemon Stadium

why the fuck does Blaine have a Kangaskhan that knows Surf and Thunderbolt.

im always getting destroyed by surprise surfs.

Jacques said:
I am Setsuna

I played like 3 hours of this.

So far it's exactly what I've expected :thumbup:

I played like 7 Hours of it now.

So far the only thing that's been setting me off are the monotone enviornments (à la Skyrim)

Tropical Freeze is frustratingly fun

funstrating

I finished Tiki's final side story so I guess the only one left is Yashiro's final side story. I might get access to it after beating the next trial. I thought it was pretty funny that Cervantes could use Sexy Dance lol.

Normal difficulty is pretty damn easy, the only issues I've really had so far is fighting certain savage enemy groups early on because my party didn't include many characters to swap out and avoid enemy sessions. Now that I have Sexy Dance/Counter they aren't really a problem at all. The Detritus you gain from them just serves to make battles against them even easier.

Jacques said:
Jacques said:
I am Setsuna

I played like 3 hours of this.

So far it's exactly what I've expected :thumbup:

I played like 7 Hours of it now.

So far the only thing that's been setting me off are the monotone enviornments (à la Skyrim)

9 hours now

I beat the ruins dungeon (the one with the floating platforms) and it was just revealed that Nidr is Setsuna's Father

this will make for some interesting developments. The characters in this game are all great btw. I just sincerely hope that the second half of the game will have less snow because I feel like we're approaching the halfway mark soon

Spore Galactic Adventures

In the Space stage, I'm starting to take on the Grox and it's stupid 2400 star systems. Enlisting the help of the Baby Mario, Blue Kirby, Toad, Baby Luigi, and Baby Luigi Sparrow empire to destroy and take over their star systems.

Mods make the Space stage really easy tho.

well, this boss isn't easy. got a game over. i take back normal difficulty being easy. sort of. everything else has been easy except this fight. I don't think I'm under levelled or anything, so maybe I just need to choose my party better now that I know what attacks/skills to expect.

Tropical Freeze

almost beat the final boss but a bunny kicked me in the face :dk2:

Crypt of the NecroDancer

doing Zone 4 atm
fuck meeeeeee

I finally managed to clear all three floors of Zone 4, then died to the boss Dead Ringer. after a few more attempts, I finally got a miraculous run with an obsidian crossbow, heavy armour, ballet shoes and a whole shitton of other items so I was able to clear each floor and beat Dead Ringer easily

then the game makes you play with two characters at once to defeat the necrodancer
which is shit really

got all the way up to the part where the necrodancer is off the stage and then died
now I have to do zone 4 alllllllllllllllllll over again and i'm just like nah

Back