What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Stella Glow

Blew all my cash on new weapons and crafting/buying orbs for each character. I wasn't expecting to go through so much, I thought I was set for the rest of the game but I need another 20k and a lot more orb fragments. All the characters I really care about are ready to go so that's good.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

the bunny hood makes stuff so much easier imo

FE7

Fuck False Friends. What a tedious chapter. The rain only makes it worse. Also beat Talons Alight, not much to say about it other than the boss's longbow catching me by surprise. And I'm at the Lyn chapter, and OP Paladin Sain has arrived, ready to kick ass with Marcus.

I tried to play Grand Theft Auto 4 yesterday, but I put it in my PS3, I start it up and I got black screen. Wouldn't even show the Rockstar logo. Apparently other people have suffered the same issue when they bought the game. How do you fix that issue?

weird, that sounds more like a pc problem than one that will occur in consoles

maybe try exchanging it. it's either your console or the cd that's bad

Baby Luigi said:
weird, that sounds more like a pc problem than one that will occur in consoles

maybe try exchanging it. it's either your console or the cd that's bad
It says "very good condition" on Amazon. I shouldn't have that problem.

that doesn't guarantee that you won't get a defective cd

as i said, the only solution is to exchange it, as far as i know. when i googled "grand theft auto iv black screen", i've gotten results for the pc version of the game, not the console. maybe you could do a better search than me to see if you've gotten any better results

Stella Glow

I've got to the final mission again. Every character is decked out in their best stuff and have a bunch of orbs that I think are good for them. I've spent 55 hours so far, I think I may try to get every character to Level 45 before I go and finish. I'll keep the second save file for before entering the point of no return and save over the first save file so if I want to replay again some other time there's a NG+ there for me. or I could just keep grinding and see how high I can go.

Undertale

kept constantly dying against sans

Stella Glow

I missed like four hours of Summit 2 earlier today so I just watched it and grinded everyone up to Level 45 instead of beating the game. Final Boss is gonna be easy as fuck now lol. Ewan still sucks.

Mario Kart 7

its battle mode is extremely underrated

Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

So I heard this is the easiest version of FF4. Regardless of that damage output of enemies seems to be substantially higher than 5, 6, or 7. Sheesh. Maybe it's because of my playstyle but I end up digging deep on my item supply and I'm not even doing any challenge run. It would probably take me quite the effort to beat harder versions. Oh well, I am up to the airship and have only had like 3 Game Overs, but I have run from many random encounters ,out of fear mostly, and as I said some bosses just take a lot of items for me to beat.

Stella Glow

I cheesed the final boss with Nonoka just to see how broken the Delay Orb thing is. It's really broken. I'm going to re-do this properly at some point just so I can like, enjoy it in the 'this is challenging' way rather than the 'this is funny to watch' way.

Music is nice though. True ending was nice. This game was pretty dope.

This game shot up to my second most played 3ds game in like, two or three weeks.

FE7

SHIT my whole cartridge randomly wiped itself. I know it was a bootleg (parents got it for me for easter off of ebay or something, I didn't realise it was a bootleg until years later) and it was probably bound to happen. I wasn't even that far and I can easily just emulate a save with HHM unlocked instead but that's still really annoying. Not looking forward to playing through Lyn's Mode again.

Mario Party 4

I feel obligated to post the argument I had with my dad while we played Blame It on the Crane.

"Move it!"
"But I have my approach?"
"Well, I'm running into you!"
"That's because I'm running into the Shy Guys."
"Then get those idiots to move!"
"I can't. They're just a bunch of doofus computers who could care less about us."
"Still, I'm in a traffic jam with idiots!"

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
So I go to this dungeon that is enticingly close to
where the Lunar Whale begins on the moon[. The dungeon is Bahamut Cave.]
which naturally has none other than goddamn Behemoths. I get frightened because it seems to be immune to Stop and Slow, but it turns out that the thing ONLY has a basic physical attack. A nasty strong one that only Cecil and Edge can survive, but only that nonetheless. So I cast Blink and slowly chip off its health. Everyone gets a massive 65,000 experience and my levels skyrocket from I think like 27 all the way to 32/33. So I promptly just warp out of the dungeon to ensure I don't die before I save. Sheesh.

Back