What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Poker Night at the Inventory

finally unlocked all the tf2 items, now I'm just playing to get all the unlocks and achievements. Then I might move on to Poker Night 2.

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
Twins are pretty strong. I mean, Porom so far isn't strictly better or worse than Rosa, since they both have Protect, Shell, Slow and the Cure series. Well, I guess Porom has less HP and slightly less MP than Rosa. Palom on the other hand is a freaking beast. I know that Leviathan is weak to Thunder, but Bluffed Thundaga hits the damage cap, and the only other time I've hit the damage cap is with Edge's Flood on Rubicante.

Oh yeah, I guess I also did finally get Asura and Leviathan. I wonder what else is there to do. Also I got an Adamantite but I don't know what to do with it.

Senran Kagura Burst

I feel like I've come back to this at least once a year. Last year I stopped because I was getting frustrated with Frantic Mode.

This time I actually did manage to finish everything for Asuka. Last time I gave up on 4-11 but I learnt the secret to beating Frantic Mode; the R button. Also it helped that Y,Y,X was a quick and effective launcher so I could juggle enemies and farm my special gauge up a bit. Some missions certainly kicked my ass a couple times.

I guess I'll start on Ikaruga next. I liked using her a lot from what I remember.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed. Another long title

THIS GAME...
It is just awesome. Aside from the immense amount of fanservice it gives with the costume breaks and stuff... Luckily, there is an option to turn it off with hard versions of the original costumes. Smashing through Dogoos as Nep-Nep has never been so much fun!

Neppy is currently Lv. 65 while I'm doing quests around the Lv. 20 mark. So overpowered!

Dangan Ronpa

I find it amusing how the Class Trial took longer time than the rest of the chapter combined, especially since Chapter 3 takes an eternity to end.

Senran Kagura Burst

Who thought it was a good idea to give a maid a crossbow. They're so dangerous. Ikaruga's specials don't have much range or movement, but she does have lots of range on her basic attacks.

Terraria

You see this guy?
hqdefault.jpg

He can fuck off

I did get all 200 quests though so I hope to never speak to him again

Geometry Dash

I'm working on an auto level using the Deadlocked music, but so far I'm only about halfway done. After that, it's back to remixing official levels.

Pokemon Omega Ruby

Getting back to work on my living dex. I wish they made evolutionary stones easier to obtain. It's a pain having to re-battle this one trainer until she gives me a dawn stone for my Snorunt.

Senran Kagura Burst

Maybe I should play the other half of this game already. I technically don't even need to do Frantic mode any more, it gives terrible experience and you can die in just a few stray weak hits, or two strong hits. I think I just like the little blue star that shows up next to the A Rank. I don't know why out of all the games I could've been stubborn about getting 100%, it ended up being this one lmao.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Because I needed to remind myself that there was a time when Paper Mario was a good series.

FE Fates: Conquest

Started a new run with FemCorrin. Reached Ch. 21 by cheesing the previous chapter. Went in with only Corrin and Owain in defense mode. Somehow pulled it off.

Super Meat Boy

i swear 6-5 was meant to cause ragequit at the very last hurdle

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

holy crap it's been a while since I last played it

Dangan Ronpa

Finished Chapter 3. Man I wanna keep playing but i have to sleep and school and stupid things like that

Senran Kagura Burst

I didn't expect much but the story for the Hebijo side was decent, I like Homura and Haruka significantly more than I did before. The final mission took half an hour, not looking forward to re-doing that with every character twice but it was interesting compared to the rest of the missions. I can 100% the Hanzo side now that I've got all the outfits from Hebijo.

Back