What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Stella Glow

Maxed out affinity for Archibald, Rusty and Klaus. Bromance is real. Popo is probably my favourite witch, or at least tied for it. Rusty is my favourite character though.

Splatoon

New weapons are sick

Berry Splattershot and Refurbished Mini Splatling are my babies

Played Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii, and it crashed with some weird audio error message or whatever while I was going to the Bowser world

:D

supermariofan said:
Battlefield 3

Is it wrong for me to like both Battlefield AND Call of Duty? XD

liking call of duty is supposed to be a sin in itself, says the "cool" and "hip" real gamer™

During my third Pacifist run for Undertale, I've actually discovered a ton of things. (Well, things that I didn't know before at least, not completely new things.) One example being if you do really, really bad at "Cooking with a Killer Robot" and Mettaton excuses killing you for a commercial break.

Stella Glow

I sort of miss the exp cap, I liked being under levelled because I needed to be more careful and position better. I can just sort of throw my strong units in right now and watch them tear shit up. I might try go in without a healer in the next map and just use items since I've been utilising them a lot more in this playthrough. I've hit 20 hours for this one, but I think I've taken a little longer to reach this point so I still think I'm a good two or three chapters away from half-way. The last few chapters of this game are a lot longer and better than the others. The good music starts becoming more frequent too.

and the third mission of chapter five should be when you realise that these 'Angels' look like abominations and appear in evil red lightning, so they're probably not your friend even though you treat them as allies here. You'll realise that the Harbingers aren't the true bad guys at this point, you'll probably realise earlier in Chapter 3 or 4 if you're already assuming something like this would happen.

In hindsight, Hilda is probably the most relevant witch and you could make a better case for her being the main heroine than you could for the others. Even though she's marketed as the villain. I'd say the four most plot important characters would be Alto, Marie, Hilda and Klaus. Hilda has the best voice/affinity dialogue too, and is probably tied for most useful witch with Sakuya. Hilda has tons of options to turn a bad situation on its head and plenty of range on all her attacks while Sakuya is like a nuke that can one-shot a single enemy or wipe out a chunk of a boss' HP at the cost of lots of SP.

Pokemon Yellow

Current team:

Dippy (Pikachu) Lv: 9
Crackin (Caterpie) Lv: 5
Doof (Nidoking) Lv: 100

This run should be easy

DragonFreak said:
Sub-Zero said:
Pokemon Yellow

Current team:

This run should be easy
Wait what how? How am i level 100??
(also yay im a Nidoking)

There's a glitch in Pokemon Yellow that lets you catch a Lv. 100 Nidoking early in the game iirc

Glitchy said:
DragonFreak said:
Sub-Zero said:
Pokemon Yellow

Current team:

This run should be easy
Wait what how? How am i level 100??
(also yay im a Nidoking)

There's a glitch in Pokemon Yellow that lets you catch a Lv. 100 Nidoking early in the game iirc

This pretty much. Although Nidoking isn't the only possibility, its what I encountered.

Stella Glow

Nearly fucked up a mission really badly because I needed to keep everyone alive, and it was a long one so I could've been forced to re-do it. I actually spent so much time going to save my frozen unit that an enemy I didn't even know could move started chasing me down. I was freaking out, what a mess.

Undertale. My third Pacifist Run. The ending is so heartwarming, but I don't want to end it yet...

I ' m p r e t t y s u r e y o u k n o w w h y

bde9b0c674e6f35.png

Stella Glow

Maxed out affinity for all the witches. I didn't see Lisette or Mordi's goddess class outfits last time I played but they look nice, I guess. I didn't really like what they had before so change is nice. It would be cool if some non-witch characters got some class changes, I didn't even realise they all had unique job names until just a few moments ago.

I'm going to be very over levelled by the time I reach the final boss, Alto is already at the level he was when I faced the final boss on my first play through. I've almost hit the same amount of time it took me to beat the game the first time and I still have nine story missions to complete.

Undertale

started genocide only for it to be halted by my laptop to randomly turn off

Myrmidon NSY said:
Undertale

started genocide only for it to be halted by my laptop to randomly turn off

that sounds like it overrheated

Pokken

Was on a pretty solid online win streak and it was sadly ended by a super laggy Charizard. :/

Back