and story progression will slow down after that's happened
nope lol

Xenoblade
Jakob said:
Myrmidon NSY said:
and story progression will slow down after that's happened
nope lol
that's what usually happens when games big events
that being said what happened on prison island will never make me see shulk in the same way again. he's actually a really likeable, serious character unlike this "annoying meme generater" he was when I saw him in smash.

and the fact that fiora suvived and is seemly working with mechon leaves so many open questions. I The story went from already excellent to a masterpiece in this one section.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

My twin is using Bayonetta and she's fun as an ally

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Fuck Abaddon too but at least he doesn't take 3 hours to kill on the successful try. Now onto the final boss.

Edit: Final boss wasn't that hard actually. Doesn't take 3 hours to kill like Death or Soma Mode's final boss and also doesn't constantly deploy rapid attacks that can only be dodged by being in a certain part of the room.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Ares 90 augment progress:
1/3 Weapon Attack Up XX
1/6 Ultrafauna Slayer XX
1/3 Arts: GP Gain XX
0/5 Max GP Drive Up XX

progress is slow but I finally have a plan for taking out the Telethia. Overdrive costs 3000 to activate so I'm doing: 6000 GP Limit + 600 GP gained per Attack = infinite overdrive for days.

However the materials for it cost a ton so I'll be grinding for days. It might not be a bad idea to make three more Ares 90 for my party to use, they only cost about 6k tickets which compared to what I need for the augments, isn't much at all.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

yeah I can see how having Overdrive so often can destroy some bosses, not entirely but it certainly helps immensely. I was able to kill the Lv94 volcano snake thing without even creating blaze resist augments or flying enemy slayer augments. To be fair I nearly died but after having so much trouble with Nardycon the Shadowless this was a walk in the park.

Also I found out the solution to changing the weather, just fly between the borders of areas until the one you want shows up, it considers it a 'fast travel' that way and will rng the weather each time.

Garry's Mod

Flying Star Wars spaceships is fun

Xenoblade Chronicles

well i arrived at sword valley and reliased i needed to grind, so i did by fighting pretty much every mechon there, oh wait fuck that game restarts by accident, 90 minutes of grinding lost

No joke I saved my game at least once every 20 minutes when playing Xenoblade, if there was an enemy that looked even slightly strong I would save. If there was a jump that was even slightly dangerous I would save.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I defeated the strongest enemy in the game; Telethia, the Endbringer. Twice. I'm approaching 100% quite fast. What a scary thought.

Mario Kart DS

I actually unlocked R.O.B. before Waluigi. Today I'm going to try to finish unlocking Waluigi.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

All that's left to do is achievements I guess, I went through the ones I don't have and there are some problematic ones, but if I could just get the 'True Hero' achievement already then I could honestly just take it at my own pace.

I got 5000 free Reward Tickets for getting 100% and a new Barracks picture, I spent them on upgrading the Ares 90 a little.

Left 4 Dead 2

Played a custom campaign, was pretty well-made.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Just going to swap between upgrading my main Ares 90 and building another one for a party member. I should have a fully augmented and upgraded Ares for myself and 17 base Ares for each of the playable characters by the end. Which sounds like a lot of time-consuming grinding for something unnecessary but, you'd be right. I'm doing it anyway because it'll be so sick.

Metroid Prime

Thardus best boss (Or maybe Meta Ridley idk) also ice beam :dk:

14315_front.jpg

Dino Crisis 3 is a survival horror cum third-person shooter best know for a retardalicious plot about fighting genetically-modified zombie dinosaurs on a colony ship, and being so bad it killed Dino Crisis. Forever

Neverthless, I had fond memories of renting it as a child and I got it yesterda. so far I'm one hour in the gaem and kinda enjoying it!

in spite of the retarded camera

in spite of cheap enemies who can knock off half your lifebar as you enter a room

in spite of an user interface so janky that pausing the game always give a prompt to save changes when i did not make any changes

Path of Radiance

Beat Chapter 22: Solo. This was an interesting chapter, I liked the idea of having to get past a wall of priests without killing them. And the boss's death quote is golden:

"Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang..."

Xenoblade Chronicles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In order of what I did and with varying degrees of terrible grammar:
  • Made it to mechonis capital and began to grind for those quests the robots give you at the central tower. fuck grape springs so hard.
  • Proceeded with the story, got to face Jade Face/Galdot in what was probably the most interesting boss battle having to dodge his lasers and approach him from down a long corridor. nice twist on the usual closed-circle arena type battles most of the face bosses have.
  • motherfuckin egil, why does he have to be such a lil bitch
  • >wake up the mechonis IT'S HAPPENING
  • HOLY FUCK ALLIANCE PEOPLE DYING bY THE MILLIONS
  • yalbadoth boss was kinda easy, the vision being the mechonis destroying the bionis with INFITIY damage was fucking terrifying but not that hard to change. even though i was level 71 i still barely scraped by at the end thanks to him spawning those fucking spider mechon robots
  • lots of story/cutscenes by this point. everything was a fucking mindscrew, dickson being a dick, zanza shulk being a dick, shulk dead whole time, mayneth, just oh my fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
  • then just when i think it's over the fucking high-entia into telethia shit happens like wow way to kick me in the gut while i'm down
  • shulk in space, alvis being cryptic as fuck, replica monado, telethia battles
  • strap me in i'm so fucking hyped this game is amazing

Darksiders 2.

I liked the post-apocalyptic style of the first game, but here... it's more like fantasy RPG, with lots of riddles. And Death talks too much. :-X

Back