What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Xenoblade

This game's world is absolutely wonderful. Was blown away by the recent location

Pokemon Zeta

Hungry for a new Pokemon game, so I started this one. Heard it's pretty good. My only worry is that it will overshadow the official games and make them harder to play.

Current team:
Horsea
Starly

Splatoon

Splatfest atm, everything is ninja vs ninja so im expecting to win by sheer numbers alone lol

Mario Party 5

Get. A. Rope. Somehow I managed to win one round, but the others I got either the 100-ton weight or the minimal confetti.

Spike Spiegel said:
Final Fantasy VII
so honey bee inn and corneo's mansion were...interesting

but tbh I wasn't a big fan of acquiring the dress items, I had no idea how to get most of them without consulting s guide

also rip minor avalanche fighters, we hardly knew ye. dropping a huge section of the city to kill just 5 people is overkill to the highest degree, though

Xenoblade Chronicles

this game is an emotional rollercoaster i can't seem to handle

level 55 me vs. level 60 gold face hah
good thing i knew i wouldn't have to actually defeat him just lower his health to a certain point

mecha-fiora is the best character omg

i honestly have no words to describe this experience, but suffice to say this is slowly becoming one of my favourite video games of all time

Xenoblade Chronicles X

75% complete.

Missed the death of yet another Global Nemesis. Waiting for it to respawn so I can grind for Reward Tickets to create augments, it's about time to fuck up these super bosses I say.

Pokemon Zeta

So the difficulty curve is a bit higher than normal games so things start going up in level faster. Gonna have to grind some later. I also added nicknames, all themed around different mythologies.

Triton the Seadra (Greek)
Roc the Staravia (Middle Eastern)
Kitsune the Zorua (Japanese)
Hel the Magmar (Norse)

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Well, beat the true final boss and got the good ending. Game is about even with Aria. Seals suck, newer weapons having to be synthesized from souls(as opposed to from exploring the castle) kinda sucks, true final boss kinda sucks(those floating mouths of death will dread my mind forever), and the story is so-so. It obviously does look and sound better than Aria, some souls are pretty fun, and has some nice bosses(like 4 compared to Aria's 2 or 3 that I care about).

Welp, I know that I'm still not done yet, and that's not even talking about 100% souls.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nearly at 80%

Gonna make sure to leave the Telethia, the Endbringer as the final hexagon to complete for the satisfaction when I manage to kill it.

Spike Spiegel said:
Final Fantasy VII

screw the motor ball boss tbh
So the first time I fought that guy I stupidly had Poison+Elemental materia on Cloud's sword so naturally Cloud's physicals did exactly 0 damage. Of course it managed to KO Tifa and Barret and I had no Fenix Downs so I was left with a Cloud that practically couldn't do damage since Poison was the only magic materia I had. I managed to clutch it with Hi-Potions, the Fury status and just enough Limit Breaks.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

The affinity grind has begun. I've completed the affinity missions for Elma, Lin, Celica and Alexa and now I'm grinding the support mission for Irina and Mia affinity. After these two... I think I'll grab Gwin, Hope and someone else.

I've been using the Amdusias for it since I can just stand in the middle and spam Phoenix until the mission is over.

edit: I'm a billionaire.

Spike Spiegel said:
Final Fantasy VII

screw the motor ball boss tbh

iirc he's weak to lightning (mightve been fire just use both of those).

also its important to switch around your party member positions before the battle since he always attacks from the back.

+starting damage in the battle is determined by how bad you were at the motorcycle chase minigame

Remilia Scarlet said:
Zero said:
Remilia Scarlet said:
Paper Mario: TTYD

Currently in Chapter 2, and hating the new enemies.

Did you make Peach take a shower in the first interlude?

I did, why?
Many people do it. But in the second interlude, you do not need to take another shower unless you want Peach to put her hair up into a ponytail in her retro outfit. You just go in front of the locker in Peach's cellar and wait for a bit.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I timed it, it takes one hour to get a party member to full affinity from 0%. I'm grinding for Gwin, Hope and Nagi this time around. Progress is slow, once Yggy Zero returns I can grind for reward tickets and Yggy Nuts to cash in and make more things.

You can take a party member from Level 14 to Level 60 in about 10 minutes using the Ares 90 to one-shot Joker (Level 90), he's literally a joke lmao.

and now I pray that I don't wake up and find out the Telethia Plume has been killed already, I need to be there when it dies god damn it.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

From what I've played of it, I'd say it's better than the previous PMD games, although I don't necessarily think that makes it good.

Xenoblade Chronicles

going through a rather cutscene heavy section of the game right now which is likely going to lead to a big event (probably on prison island) and story progression will slow down after that's happened. im starting to really like this game now

Back