What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Xenoblade Chronicles

Made some progress, up to the Bionis Leg, about 4 hours in mind you.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Finished Part 3 of Chapter 17. Marcia, Kieran and Boyd are all promoted now.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

decided to go back to this game and finish it

cleared the elite 4. jesus christ how many cutscenes do you need after clearing the game, srsly? the updated rooms and battle intros were cool tho

then the delta episode happened, hoo boy. i'm overleveled as all hell so i decided to clear it all in one sitting

most of it boils down to 'fly to scenic location, hear narrative, battle someone, repeat' (i did not enjoy having to go through team aqua's shitty lair again) and the story is stupid af but the payoff being riding mega-rayquaza into space to blow up a meteor was flippin cool. deoxys was a pleasant surprise even though i killed it LOL

'aggron's mind was so in sync that it landed a critical hit' <3'

t-thanks aggron...

sucks that i have to go through the elite 4 again to get deoxys to show up but i'd rather do that then sit through those shitty cutscenes and zinnia again

mega-rayquaza is awesome and all but i can't believe we got that hot mess instead of the battle frontier

pokemon z better have amazing post-game i stg. sadly, gamefreak's comments on the lack of battle frontier don't paint a promising future *sigh*

Pokemon HeartGold

did the Ice Cave, not much else. I still don't know how effective bug types will be against dragon types but Heracross will probably put in work.

Mario Party 4

I'm currently on Boo's Haunted Bash. The Red Boos are gone, so the Mystery Train is forced, but the Star is in a different place. I'm pretty sure by now that everyone is thinking >_>

Path of Radiance

Beat Chapter 18. I had to bring Rolf along to rerecruit Shinon, so that was kind of a pain. Everyone except Gatrie has promoted now too.

Maki Nishikino said:
Pokemon HeartGold

did the Ice Cave, not much else. I still don't know how effective bug types will be against dragon types but Heracross will probably put in work.
Dragon is only weak to Ice and Dragon since Fairy doesn't exist yet.

Yes, I'm aware, I've played a Pokemon before. I meant as in how I'll fare given that none of my pokemon have either of those types of attacks and I don't remember if Claire has any fire type attacks on her Pokemon, or Electric type if I try to cheese with Sleep Powder/Butterfree. She has a Kingdra so I think fire type attacks probably won't be an issue, would prefer it if Scizor could just be there to tank hits if I really need it though.

Ariados won't be any help lmao maybe he can be a good meat shield while I heal or something.

LN1 said:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Not as good as Aria Well I mean idk I already have beaten like 3 bosses and I'm not too amused by this game's souls or weapons. Maybe I just haven't gotten the proper souls? Idk.

its not as good gameplay wise, aside from the codes you can input are better.

But when it comes down to music and visuals, hot damn its sexy.

Shovel Knight

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I've really got to stop time traveling. I lost Winnie. Now I'm missing a cranky and peppy villager.

Also, anybody got any of these cranky villagers? If you do, would you mind making them move out of your town and into mine?

nxIT5E1.png

5yit4G8.png

D0EVFIL.png

GZlnIjf.png

O1T0ESX.jpg

tAA7cIj.png

dMYTob6.png

0OI8twO.png

Dark ProtoMan said:
Animal Crossing New Leaf

I've really got to stop time traveling. I lost Winnie. Now I'm missing a cranky and peppy villager.

Also, anybody got any of these cranky villagers? If you do, would you mind making them move out of your town and into mine?

nxIT5E1.png

5yit4G8.png

D0EVFIL.png

GZlnIjf.png

O1T0ESX.jpg

tAA7cIj.png

dMYTob6.png

0OI8twO.png
I used to have one of those guys, but I think he left my town.

Pokemon HeartGold

Well I was right to be worried, the level difference between Kingdra and my strongest was 6 and Hydro Pump one shotted every pokemon I had, though I just got around this by letting it run out of PP. I thought it had bad accuracy but she didn't miss a single one. Butterfree was able to take a hit from Dragon Pulse and then Sleep Powder the Kingdra so I'm really glad I have him for that. Heracross did a lot of damage but usually fell short. Scizor took out Kingdra after she ran out of Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse since he could tank Hyper Beam's.

I'd say Scizor MVP but Butterfree kind of saved my ass with Sleep Powder, it gave me time to revive and heal my team. Butterfree MVP.

Rocket League

@#%ing overheating computer I can't play splitscreen without it @#&ing cooking itself

Back