What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

WHAT THE FUCK MY RUTGER WAS JUST KILLED BY A 1% CRITICAL

FUCK MY LIFE

LN1 said:
Porky Minch said:
how many characters did you have when you beat the game?
12 characters.

heh. who did you miss? (there's 2 secret characters in the wor so I'm assuming its them)

the credits display a coin with their face instead of a scene for every character you didnt unlock iirc

Attempted Kirby Fighters Deluxe local play.

The lag is horrid, does anyone else experience such slideshows in this game's download play?

Porky Minch said:
LN1 said:
Porky Minch said:
how many characters did you have when you beat the game?
12 characters.

heh. who did you miss? (there's 2 secret characters in the wor so I'm assuming its them)

the credits display a coin with their face instead of a scene for every character you didnt unlock iirc
Umaro and Gogo. Yeah, I knew those guys existed but I didn't very much feel like doing the dungeons for getting them. I sorta did the one for Umaro buuuut I did it before getting the party member I needed to recruit him so yeah.

winstein said:
Bravely Default (First time realising that there's no "Flying Fairy" in the localised title)

I got to Chapter 4, and was surprised how challenging even the random battles are. The one with the Fungus (mushroom enemies) got my party almost wiped out (Edea was the only surviving member when I ran away). After that, I had to grind, and the last thing I did was to grind for JP up (a Freelancer ability at Level 10).

Thanks for reading.

Technically the subtitle for the localisation is 'Where The Fairy Flies'. However, no one really calls it by its full name.

Quiplash at a mate's house.

THIS GAME IS HILARIOUS If you're gonna play this game, get everyone over to do so. It was fun with five, so it must be amazing with eight.

I played a bit more FF6 since I did decide I had a few things left to do regardless of having beaten the final boss. Mainly beat the Holy Dragon and Red Dragon. Got some Rename cards and temporally renamed my party(as in, I saved before renaming them so it doesn't matter).
1d3q3Tk.png
rIVdUnH.png
qE6sZmF.png

Probably about 2(at most) persons know why I named a bunch of those after Yu-Gi-Oh! characters. Well, maybe not why specifically, but from where it comes. Kijote spelled like that because 6-character limit. I was planning on being more creative on Setzer(Random.org), but 6-character limit so I just boringly took a character with gray hair. I suppose I could have called him RNG or whatever. I just kinda found Relm to be kind of a bitch. But I still find her cool.

Bravely Default

Chapter 4, and already gotten three jobs so far (if you played the game, you should know at which point I played until). Now I am planning to grind money so that I could buy the accessory that grants double JP (experience isn't too much of a concern; JP is). To do this, I utilised More Money on every party member.

If there's an area that provides more money than the overworld between Eternia and the Castle, please mention it.

Thanks for reading.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

It arrived. I played a bit. Got all the short DLC missions for free because I got it in the first month, they're easy grinding missions I think. Some of them come with some super helpful recipes too. I lost my Runemaster in the second dungeon so I ditched that place to get her back. I'm going with Landsknecht, Protector, Dancer and Runemaster for now. No medic but enemies either do so little damage that you'll heal it by the time you encounter another enemy or they do so much (runemaster has piss poor defense) that a medica potion is more useful.

I'll play some more in a bit. I like how there's alternate pathways sort of, and you can go back up and take another path if you want. I assume there will be dungeons that have lots of dead ends and stuff.

Mass Effect

Yeaaah Feros was easily the best mission thus far.

I'm over 33 hours into the game now and I've unlocked all good karma tiers. Yay.

Pokemon HeartGold
I fought Jasmine and got scared when I saw her Steelix was Lv35 so I thought I was boned at Lv28. Ariados managed to take out a Magnemite, good job for a meat shield. Then Steelix kind of wiped out most of my team and I had to keep reviving Heracross. Then Scizor tanked hits for a while and somehow beat it by doing tiny amounts of damage each turn.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Beat the second dungeon, the bosses of dungeons look really cool but I went in with my Protector's TP down real low without realising it so I couldn't use her to provoke it until a few turns passed. Runemaster nearly died, Dancer stuck with Landsknecht so she could use the attack dance and heal dance. I have no idea if the attack dance did anything to my Landsknecht but the healing worked. Good thing I had some Medica's.

Kyon said:
Pokemon HeartGold
I fought Jasmine and got scared when I saw her Steelix was Lv35 so I thought I was boned at Lv28. Ariados managed to take out a Magnemite, good job for a meat shield. Then Steelix kind of wiped out most of my team and I had to keep reviving Heracross. Then Scizor tanked hits for a while and somehow beat it by doing tiny amounts of damage each turn.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Beat the second dungeon, the bosses of dungeons look really cool but I went in with my Protector's TP down real low without realising it so I couldn't use her to provoke it until a few turns passed. Runemaster nearly died, Dancer stuck with Landsknecht so she could use the attack dance and heal dance. I have no idea if the attack dance did anything to my Landsknecht but the healing worked. Good thing I had some Medica's.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon, huh...you're gonna have some fun with that one...cuz that game can be brutal. By the way, if you ever get a DOE on the top floor and you aren't there, give the hell up (there is an option to do so). It's so much better than the alternative.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold

Beast class is s--t, fix it

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Third Dungeon; died to the boss four times already. @_@

I almost forgot that Etrian games can be absurdly brutal sometimes. I should probably get my Prince onto the team for better buffing but I like the Dancer because of the duality of being able to attack and support. I've gotten lucky with the equipment losses, only some cheap stuff was lost and not the forged stuff I found in chests.

I love the fort system, now I don't have to worry about sticking to only four classes. I can mix and match however I want. I just need to get some cash money to buy equipment for them.

New Super Mario Bros. U

trying to satisfy my craving for mario maker by playing this
it's not working

Burnout 3.

Is this the perfect game? Very well could be!

Back