What game did you last play?!?!?!?

binding of isaac: rebirth

managed to get to mom on my fourth run

which is hilarious as in my little hours of the original i never got that far

makes it even more hilarious that i did it with the horrible mega tear or whatever that was

high damage but sucky fire rate

ah it was Polyphemus, man that thing sucked

TF2
I just downloaded it yesterday, and it's a really fun game. I'm currently trying to master the heavy and the pyro.

mass effect

got all the way to the thorian and crushed that boss and its stupid asari clones.

I felt bad for Garrus though, dude was constantly in toxic state for the most part.

Warframe

a friend of mine on steam plays this alot so i thought id give it a whirl.

A lot better then i expected to be honest, everything is pretty fun and eventually gets challenging too.

Pullblox

I finally cleared the Luigi Pullblox in the bonus area, then I stopped because I probably didn't (and still don't) have time for much more.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

whoa I finally won two online matches in a row again

it's a miracle

Fire Emblem Awakening. Getting close to the end. I think there's less than 10 chapters less if it follows the same general pattern for the other FE games I played. My units can just tank through almost every single enemy. It's wonderful. Well except my healers, but oh well. I also made Morgan a Thief so that somebody could have the lockpick skill (I tried leveling up Gaius, but I just couldn't make it work sadly). Then got him back to Tactician once he hit level 10.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

omg I had so much fun on FG last night. I decided to mess around with Jigglypuff and the guy I was playing against figured out I wasn't really accustomed to her so he changed to Jigglypuff and we had a dance off. We spent two minutes messing around then had a battle where we only used pound and rest.

3am smash stories

Mario Party 6

well i technically haven't played it (watched my sister) and it was one of the most amusing experiences I had in quite some time. It was a freaking riot.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Just got this game on Friday. I'm playing Prime 1 right now and I got the Ice Beam

Maki Nishikino said:
DragonFreak said:
Fire Emblem Awakening. Lissa keeps dying help.
Make her not die.
It's kind of hard when there are extreme long range spellcasters that you can't kill attacking her 3-4 times each turn. Why can't her miracle thing ever trigger? The first and only time it only triggered was in the first chapter if 3% luck.

Back