What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I actually did complete that mission in the time I posted that though. It sucked. But with the power of sheer luck I managed.

Perfect Dark

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Super Mario 64 DS

Beat the game, 150 stars all minigames.

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

100% Run w/ all gold bricks, characters, cheats and spells (I don't know if the unlockable red brick cheats and the spells that you can bu count towards the 100% total, I only know gold bricks and characters count towards it).

Anyways I'm at 18.6%, and at the second level of Year 2.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Playing through All Star as Diddy, and I suddenly glitch through the floor.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Mario Party

Despite the two Bowser Balloon Burst Minigames that made everyone lose 30 coins each time, it still seems like they get them back immedeateley from something like Coin Shower Flower or Whack-a-Plant. Now it's at the point where they all have enough for star stealing and I'm in first place. Ruff lyfe. 25/50 turns done.

For Whom the Frog Tolls. I've been meaning to play this game for awhile. And now I am.
Got to the part where you are transformed into a frog (for the first time?).

BattleBlock Theatre. This game is getting harder and the puzzles are getting more complex. Cool.

Mario Party

Immediately after I started playing again at turn 26 I lost 49 coins to bowser and got a star stolen from me. I managed to bounce back (even though bowser revolution made me lose 70 coins), steal a star from DK and get one from Toad in the last few turns. I got the coin star (barely) and the mini game star, Mario got the happening star but he was never going to win. 50 turn games can get pretty hectic since everyone has so many coins and boo is so easy to reach.

Next is DK's level I think, I don't really like that one too much.

binding of isaac rebirth

managed to beat moms heart twice but got cocky and tried to take on shoel as well

didnt go so well, also i hate azazel

DragonFreak said:
For Whom the Frog Tolls. I've been meaning to play this game for awhile. And now I am.

Isn't that game called For the frog the bell tolls?

Or am I mistaking that again

Freakworld said:
DragonFreak said:

Isn't that game called For the frog the bell tolls?

Or am I mistaking that again
Naw it is supposed to be a pun of For Whom the Bell Tolls by Hemingway.

Glaceon said:
Tales of the Abyss

Got to that first town after the initial events, so far the game is fairly fon. :dk:

reminds me how boring the beginning of the game is.

Infact abyss probably has the slowest start of the entire franchise

From the games I've seen I agree, but it's been okay so far.

If this wasn't my first Tales game (where I actually play) then I'd probably be pretty bored though.

Glaceon said:
From the games I've seen I agree, but it's been okay so far.

If this wasn't my first Tales game (where I actually play) then I'd probably be pretty bored though.

dont worry it gets a lot better, plus it has the second best story in the franchise.

I bet you'll enjoy it, also eventually look up the side bosses, as the 2nd one is very interesting on higher difficulties.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Lyman moved in <3; also I have a spa now

I really hope that Animal Crossing U adds as much new stuff as this game did. But if anything, the ability to choose where your villagers place their houses w/o cheating would be super nice, pls nintendo

Minecraft

Maaan I used to play this so much.

Like over 500 hours I bet.

And now I'm not getting into it anymore :/

Mario Party

Five turns into DK's board and I haven't won a single Minigame, luigi is on his way to the second star and I still only have 10 coins. I had to stop because I was just like 'fuck this shit'. I'll continue later and try salvage it within the next 45 turns.

Back