What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Umi Sonoda said:
you must be a torgue gun

is that a borderlands joke

because i googled it and it seems to be one.

Tales of the Abyss (still playing on Hard because I can)

Played through until Fubras River, the game's kinda picking up now though wow it feels like my allies run out of TP and get low on health as a result so quickly.

I tried to go through the area, but the character I was using (Luke) was knocked out and I had no Life Bottles and didn't know how to switch between characters and play as them instead (if you can even do that yet) so I ran all the way back to St. Binah's inn. It was pretty bad, especially with how Guy died instead when I tried to go back.

Wasn't there an item in that first forest area that let you do that? Or at least let you change who you appeared as outside of battle. You needed the cat things fire ring thing and then backtrack to an area where you can burn shit to find a passage.

idk, look it up if you have trouble finding it.

I had this terrible urge to play mother again lately

but since I was kinda stuck there I thought fuck it, switched versions and started over.

Earthbound Zero NES Prototype, grinded like fuck, Level 8 and at the start of the zoo mission.

Maki Nishikino said:
Wasn't there an item in that first forest area that let you do that? Or at least let you change who you appeared as outside of battle. You needed the cat things fire ring thing and then backtrack to an area where you can burn *bleep* to find a passage.

If you mean the Special Flag I got that as soon as I got the Mieu fire ability thing, though I just couldn't figure out how to switch in battle for the life of me.

Apparently you need to swap the order in the main menu and whoever's first is who you play as, from what I can tell. Not sure if the Special Flag has an effect on this or not, I don't really get most of how it works in this game.

Metroid Prime Trilogy
In MP1, I got the Grapple Beam and X-Ray visor. I'm going to get the Plasma beam and Waveshark or whatever that's called

Glaceon said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Wasn't there an item in that first forest area that let you do that? Or at least let you change who you appeared as outside of battle. You needed the cat things fire ring thing and then backtrack to an area where you can burn *bleep* to find a passage.

If you mean the Special Flag I got that as soon as I got the Mieu fire ability thing, though I just couldn't figure out how to switch in battle for the life of me.

Apparently you need to swap the order in the main menu and whoever's first is who you play as, from what I can tell. Not sure if the Special Flag has an effect on this or not, I don't really get most of how it works in this game.
Ah I see now, there's an item you get later during the story called Moon Selector that lets you change your character in the menu and in mid-battle. Probably should have just googled it instead of trying to remember what I played a year or so ago.

Freakworld said:
I had this terrible urge to play mother again lately

but since I was kinda stuck there I thought fuck it, switched versions and started over.

Earthbound Zero NES Prototype, grinded like fuck, Level 8 and at the start of the zoo mission.
Preeeety sure that is harder just because there are more random encounters.

DragonFreak said:
Preeeety sure that is harder just because there are more random encounters.

So far the only thing I've been doing is grinding so that could be yes.

Duncan Factory is gonna be fun.

Earthbound Zero

Managed to hit the load state button and I got out somewhere near the beginning of the game and my save file also reset.

Woo

eh maybe ill return to the gba version i was playing but i need to do some serious backtracking and grinding on that one too :/

EDIT: Never mind I set Emulation speed to like 1000% which considerably sped up process. I'm back where I left off, which is in Merrysville (Thanksgiving) before recruiting Lloyd.

Tales of the Abyss (Hard difficulty)

Played through Choral Castle to the boss, where I thoroughly had myself handled by the bosses' incredibly high defensive stats.

It wasn't nice, I'm not sure if my equipment is outdated or if I'm at an overly low level or what, but I can say with certainty I don't understand that boss battle.

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

Finished Year 2. 30% completition.

Earthbound Zero

Before Duncan's Factory.

Got Ninten Level 18 and Lloyd Level 12.

Also the fact that you can't equip any weapons to Lloyd is at least in this version not correct I gave him a boomerang and it deals some nice extra damage.

Boom Street

I had almost full control of the left side of the board and nobody went over there to get the heart once I had four properties over 1400g. My highest ended up being 3100g, I didn't even bother going for suits after getting ahead since I just did:
1) Circle my area, with the only property that wasn't mine being 9g
2) Invest over and over so my stocks rise over and over
3) ???
4) Profit

My stocks alone made up 9200g/15000g.

Back