What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tomodachi Life

My Mii was "getting along OK" with his spouse, and had the friends icon above his window, so I was scared shitless. But it was just a "How are me and my spouse doing" thing. So i've managed to save my marriage... or at least postponed the divorce.

Super Mario 3D World

The first thing I noticed was how visually stunning it looked. Compared to both the Super Mario Galaxy's, this was so much more graphically beautiful. I also noticed the sound quality. The instruments sounded so much more real and fresh.

I ran through the first world in 10 minutes, losing only 2 lives, and an awesome sounding boss. It may be Bowser, but this fight seems like one of the most original things he came up with. I wonder what he's got in store next...

I only got up to World 3 (didn't even go through the pipe yet). World 2 had this difficulty spike in the first two levels that made me burn away six lives. Other than that, it was ok. The boss fight, Boom Boom, was as boring and underwhelming as always. Plowed through him, blah blah blah.

Pokemon Y. Picked my starter and went to bed...

Oh wait oops, that was yesterdays. Todays is 3D World yet again

Just started playing SA2 Battle, I'm enjoying it so far but I can see why people don't find it as good as it was before, the controls take some time to get used to, the graphics are dated, and the audio is not that great

Dust: An Elysian Tail. Done with trippy mansion searching. And yes, it was trippy.

Mother 2 (I don't care if the game calls itself Earthbound). It's just the beginning, but since I know all of the events of Mother 1 and Mother 3, it's already pretty intense, and really interesting.

I also will probably alternate between these two games for awhile.

The Legend of Zelda

I found dungeon seven upon recalling what one of the old men in the sixth dungeon said because that fairyless fountain already looked suspicious. I cleared it after getting the meat, then immediately headed to that oddly placed tree over in the east because it looked suspicious and the game gave me a new candle, and it turned out to be dungeon eight.

Currently wondering if I should look for the bomb upgrades or do the dungeon then and there.

Dota 2

Played a game where we got the enemy ancient to 34 health but didn't manage to win.

Which of course means that I'm certain I could have done something that would have made us win, and now I feel terrible.

Smash 4

Trying to get that elusive Paper Bowser trophy. Getting tired of seeing trophies I already have show up in the shop and as rewards for my runs of Trophy Rush.

Mother

Went back to the sweet little factory because i was looking for a weapon for Lloyd, in the meantime got him up to lv 12

Hey DF or anyone else, is it correct that I still haven't found any weapon for Lloyd? Because I'm not sure if I'll make it through Duncan Factory at this rate even though I already know the way. (the problem is not that I can't beat the enemies but if Lloyd dies somewhere along the way I have no way of bringing him back w/o going to a hospital (at least not that I know of) and if he has a weapon his chances of dying would be cosiderably lowered.)

MidnaFreak said:
Mother

Went back to the sweet little factory because i was looking for a weapon for Lloyd, in the meantime got him up to lv 12

Hey DF or anyone else, is it correct that I still haven't found any weapon for Lloyd? Because I'm not sure if I'll make it through Duncan Factory at this rate even though I already know the way. (the problem is not that I can't beat the enemies but if Lloyd dies somewhere along the way I have no way of bringing him back w/o going to a hospital (at least not that I know of) and if he has a weapon his chances of dying would be cosiderably lowered.)
You can find a weapon upgrade, but most of his power is going to come from explosive items

ElectricWaluigi said:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles I finally beat Carnival Night Zone
Well done. I hate that place.

Beat Tomb Raider: Legend and started Tomb Raider Anniversary. It's harder for me to get into than Legend because you have to find stuff like gears to progress and there isn't that much action. It's also a bit frustrating but it is a remake of the first game so I suppose any faults it has are carried over from the original though. I'll see how it goes but I might just go straight on to Tomb Raider: Underworld which follows on from Legend.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2
Finally got off Telos and chose Nar Shadda as my first planet to go to.

true that.

But thats not even my problem ness is so ridiculously overlevelled by now he one hits all enemies.

The problem is they always seem to target lloyd if they attack and that gets quite the problem.

Back