What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I AM RED YOSHI! said:
Smash 3DS (demo version)

Played as Mega Man. I kept using his down smash for the KOs. And 2 minutes was a bit short.
Same here, I seriously underestimated Villager he's awesome! However his down A smash kinda sucks

ToonTown. Unfortunately, the servers seem to have collapsed while I was playing.

supermariofan said:
I AM RED YOSHI! said:
Smash 3DS (demo version)

Played as Mega Man. I kept using his down smash for the KOs. And 2 minutes was a bit short.
Same here, I seriously underestimated Villager he's awesome! However his down A smash kinda sucks
Mega man kinda sucks for me. especially that regular attack. those pellets suck total ass. I personally like villager a lot more.

Olivia said:
supermariofan said:
I AM RED YOSHI! said:
Smash 3DS (demo version)

Mega man kinda sucks for me. especially that regular attack. those pellets suck total ass. I personally like villager a lot more.
I mastered Link the first time I played him. Never loss with him. But then again, probably because I mastered him on Brawl lol.

Btw, last game I played was Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D. Just got it today, and I'm really enjoying it.

Played some Ms. Pac-Man at an arcade near where I live.

(Also played Ridge Racer 2, an Initial D game, Donkey Kong, Galaga, and X-Men vs Street Fighter)

Mother

DF:

I'm confused, I went straight to the room where I got stuck on last time in Duncan factory (the one with the rocket on a pedestal), and now with lloyd in my team he fired the thing.

Am I done in Duncan facotry now? Idek I'm too scared to leave it took me half an hour to get there, I have the emulator on pause right now.

I've overcome my timidy and exited through magicant anyways. Yup the rocks are gone.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Mother

DF:

I'm confused, I went straight to the room where I got stuck on last time in Duncan factory (the one with the rocket on a pedestal), and now with lloyd in my team he fired the thing.

Am I done in Duncan facotry now? Idek I'm too scared to leave it took me half an hour to get there, I have the emulator on pause right now.

I've overcome my timidy and exited through magicant anyways. Yup the rocks are gone.
Yeah, if you are ever in a dangerous place and your PSI is running low to heal and you have no health items, use the Onyx Hook to get back to Magicant. Because the areas get absolutely brutal. Also, you can get an ability that doesnt make it as bad to get back to where you were.

Dust: An Elysian Tail. Reached the 5th and final chapter after the most storyline driven section of the game thus far. Which was reeeaaallllyyyy good btw.

Mother 2: Finally figured out how to reach Peaceful Happy Village.

Mario Kart 8

Fairly certain I met a hacker considering I crossed the line before he did and he still won, although it may have been lag as I got disconnected the next race.

Duke Devlin said:
Mario Kart 8

Fairly certain I met a hacker considering I crossed the line before he did and he still won, although it may have been lag as I got disconnected the next race.
I think we've only gotten to hack the levels, but I may be wrong.

I last played Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Messed around with Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Starting to find out that Doom and Zero work pretty well with each other. This pleases me greatly.

Duke Devlin said:
Mario Kart 8

That is just lag. Unless there was three miles of distance between you.

Mario Kart 8

FINALLY got three stars on all cups. Mirror Lightning cup always had something happen in the last segment of Rainbow Road. Always.

Lakituthequick said:
Mario Kart 8

FINALLY got three stars on all cups. Mirror Lightning cup always had something happen in the last segment of Rainbow Road. Always.
Can't even beat 150cc Star without Dolphin Shoals screwing me up.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Designing my own clothes

Smash 4 Demo

Mario is fun to use, back air and neutral air are good. I'm not too good with Link, he's clunky to use and I'm not much of a projectile player but bombs are great to throw around, his neutral air is good too. I'm not great with Pikachu, I can rack up damage really easy but I can't hit with his kill moves, back air was good at killing though. Mega Man is kind of hit and run, shoot from a distance and back air to keep people away. Villager is campy, use gyroid and tree to hide behind and use turnips in the air. His recovery is so good, holy shit.

Company of Heroes. Played as the Americans with Airborne Company. Managed to beat the Wehrmacht in a Victory Point skirmish.

Back