What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Virtue's Last Reward (demo version)

The escape section was easily one of the most enjoyable puzzles I've played in quite a while, and it's convinced me to get this.

Tales of Xillia

The Fezebel Marsh section was really amazing, the chain battle netted me tons of exp/gald and then the fight against three previous bosses at once. Then I got curbstomped by Gaius, it's possible to win that fight but it's made to be tougher and you're allowed to lose. I made him lose half his health before he used his Mystic Arte and just ended the fight.

Muzet showed up, the angel/spirit chick from the opening movie. She's an arte you can perform that has four element types of damage and is quick, it just eats TP. I'd love to say that she's great but I swear they make it too obvious when a character isn't actually on your side, there have been at least three small instances where you can tell something is off. Well I guess she might be on our side, for now at least.

Oh and I can use Mystic Artes now too. They're neat, not much use in random battles because it empties the link bar but good for boss battles.

Pokemon Black

Started training my Dwebble, and evolved it into Crustle and my Ducklett so they can take on Volcarno

The Legend of Zelda

I got to the first dungeon really quickly somehow, beat it (got the boomerang and bow too), gave an old women some blue map thing and got access to the potion shop, got scammed by some guy in that Rupee game since I didn't know how it worked until he took all 40 of my Rupees, and got to the third dungeon without doing the second. Wrong order, but I'll still be trying to do that dungeon next time.

Geometry Dash

I've beat Stereo Madness, Back on Track, Polargeist, and Dry Out. Base after Base is 76%, Can't Let Go is 82%, Jumper is 36%, and I forgot the rest.

Under Defeat HD is the best 3 Bux I've spent in the past few months.

Tales of Xillia

lol I thought shit went down when I played last time but things just went from bad to worse. If the thirty minute long cutscene part wasn't enough, the fight 1v1 fight against Alvin was intense. It was easy since you just snap pivot behind -> regular combo -> repeat, but actually fighting one of your party members from the beginning in the state he was in was neat. Mental breakdowns for everybody!

Commence the second half of Xillia, it only took thirty hours to get here.

Chibi Robo: Let's Go Photo! Demo Version

completed the demo. weird game, but it was fun. I might get it idk

Chibi Robo is adorable tho

Dota 2

What happens when you have a 12 killsteak but you still lose because your entire team was godawful and fed the enemy team?

You quit playing Dota for a while.

I'm just that mad right now.

Tomodachi Life
Cirdec said:
Is there a doctor in this food mart? Oh wait, i'm a doctor.
Dr. Cirdec confirmed. I may make a new file of TD with alternate versions of people here. So far I have
-Dr. Cirdec
-Smg2lazy

Super Mario Galaxy, I get very excited when I get into Dreadnought or Melty Molten because it's rare for that to happen since my disc has a small scratch which causes the disc to not be read when entering the garden. It's really stupid and I want to fix it.

YoshiGo99 said:
Super Mario Galaxy, I get very excited when I get into Dreadnought or Melty Molten because it's rare for that to happen since my disc has a small scratch which causes the disc to not be read when entering the garden. It's really stupid and I want to fix it.

That happens to my Brawl in the Subspace Emissary, when I try to do one of the levels. I'll probably never beat the Subspace Emissary.

I like how the the Thunder Force V manual has a section explaining one of the weapons is the best in the game and that it's the only one you should bother to use.

Garry's Mod

I made this picture

5D43DAF2639B8D25BDEEB3682CA8B0C73D8EA9B3

Oh don't worry, I'm planning to play more today

Back