What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Baby Luigi said:
Oh don't worry, I'm planning to play more today

You don't really play multiplayer, do you?

If so well I would recommend at least trying a round or two of Trouble in Terrorist Town, it's really fun.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo. RIP Circle Pad!

Playing Donkey Kong Country on an HDTV is a disheartening experience.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Demo)

I used each character against every other character (including themselves) as CPUs on level 9, and this is how I did.

Link - 5/5
Mario - 3/5
Villager - 2/5
Pikachu - 1/5
Mega Man - 1/5

I was horrible with Pikachu and Mega Man, Villager just took some time to adjust to, and both Mario and Link I was pretty good with, more so the latter.

In tf2, I finally got a Strange Pro Killstreak Spy-cicle, with the Celebral Discharge killstreaker. It looked awesome with my Charmeur's Chapeau and Le Party Phantom. wow.
I also got a Strange Minigun and renamed Russian Roulette.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Playing as Lucas, Wolf, Snake and the Ice Climbers until SSB3DS comes out since it may be some of the last times playing as them :(

Pokémon X.

I haven't played it in a long time because I have absolutely NO friends that have this game. No one is interested in catching rare Pokémon with me, trading with me, or battling with me.

Maybe I'll start playing it more, I'm not sure. But I have a few nice Pokémon, I think. Anyone wanna trade? Let me know. ;) I have a shiny Rayquaza!

Mario Party 7

I couldn't get first place due to bad rolls, not using my Lakitu Orb when i should have, and Toad getting 40 coins from Bowser.

Then again, I was playing as Wario, so I don't deserve to win.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (demo version)

trying to decide if I like using Pikachu or Link more

Dota 2

I like playing Puck. It's a hero that can really impact the game, but is entirely skill-based, so when you pull off a big play it really feels satisfying.

Plus whenever you mess up a play you just feel like you need to improve instead of blaming your team.

Back