What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Avenging Spirit. I forgot how good this game is.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, first time playing this since my old laptop wiped itself. Completed Vanilla Hills and Goldrush.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Took me around 50 minutes just to costumize my character and get through the main tutorials.

Damn yeah!

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

It's interesting how the whip can pull guards off of rooftops from ground level.

Child of Light & Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Both good games, Child of Light had an especially fun battle system, which it was longer but it was a $15 Arcade game. Oh well.

Mass Effect

Well I've only played for 90 minutes so far, but the world seems pretty interesting.

Gameplay's kinda meh though. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

I walked in the uptown Cantina in Taris.

Now it's a cantina, in Star Wars.

They had the fucking chance to play the fucking cantina jingle and they missed it...

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:

I walked in the uptown Cantina in Taris.

Now it's a cantina, in Star Wars.

They had the *bleep*ing chance to play the *bleep*ing cantina jingle and they missed it...
I think Mission is really cool.

Paper Mario, got 52 star points from a long battle from a Groovy Guy (those dancing Shy Guys) and got Merlee's spell which double the Star Points. Then I died during the Big Lantern Ghost because of a mistake with using Power Jump on the lantern rather than Big lantern Ghost.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

nice game so far other than the annoying fact that sound sometimes goes out until I press the home button, though idk if that's just because the disk I have is messed up or it's just game itself

100% Orange Juice

pretty fun actually, it's fast and it's simple but I think that works in its favour. A game like this would be boring if it were slower so any setting lower than fast is poison. What's most important is that it keeps my attention by not wasting time.

EDIT: played it all day. Christmas bunny is the best, never defy santa.

Back