What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pittoo (Dark Pit) said:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
So, I was playing online, and the match ended as usual. But I was kicked back into the fray immediately afterwards, and 2 people died before the match even started. Speaking of which, it still hasn't started.

EDIT: It started. I can't attack anyone, but I can at least move.
EDIT 2: Even the Daybreak won't scratch them.
EDIT 3: Their 3D models aren't even moving. And one is floating.
EDIT 4: It's over. And now i'm in another match, which started when I selected my weapon. Hopefully this one starts normally!
EDIT5: It started, went, and ended like a normal match. So that's good!
That happens when people disconnect.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Thrill Tower Scarescraper on Hard mode. I was hit by 9 traps on 10 floors, that's one per floor.

Castle Crashers

Bought it and all DLC for 1,39€ (!) Sadly though, nobody seems to be playing this game anymore xD

Mio Akiyama said:
Luigi's Mansion 2

Thrill Tower Scarescraper on Hard mode. I was hit by 9 traps on 10 floors, that's one per floor.
yea thats why i left u in the vase
so u wouldnt fall for more traps

I've read somethign about an ace attorney compilation coming to 3ds.

I might buy that and see how the series plays like.

Mio Akiyama said:
Luigi's Mansion 2

Lies, it's 0.9 traps a floor. And FYI, suck on all vases when you play. If they don't shake, they're traps.

Toothless said:
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. Completed the second episode/case/trial. That was intense.
It only gets more intense from here on out.

Icemario said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Luigi's Mansion 2

Lies, it's 0.9 traps a floor. And FYI, suck on all vases when you play. If they don't shake, they're traps.
The last floor doesn't have traps

Toothless said:
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. Edgeworth's reactions in Case 2 is priceless.
Case 2 was alright for that. Edgeworth at the beginning of Case 3 is absolutely hilarious though.

Cause when they ask I'll play

MINECRAFT!!!

And that's the game I've last played. I literally have my MacBook sitting 6 feet away... :posh:

Luigi's Mansion 2
First time, I goofed and didn't realise I wasn't on the switch while the others were knocking each other over. Second time, it froze on the second floor. Third time, I did really good and got shit tons of gold and ghosts but it froze on the 9th floor which was bullshit.

BioShock Infinite

Basically every problem I had with BioShock's gameplay has been fixed. There's more enemy variety, which is nice, but the biggest boost is that all the weapons are awesome. It's not just the look, although they look fairly nice - it's the sounds of the weapons that really sells them as powerful, and it's much more enjoyable to fire them. They're also generally more effective than in BioShock and ammo is cheap in this game so you don't have to worry about running out.

There's also plenty of places to take cover and recharge your shields, which makes battles more fun because you don't have to always be afraid of losing health because the shield will recharge. Not to mention that if you start getting low on ammo, there's a chance Elizabeth will find a weapon and toss it to you, which is pretty cool.

Oh and there's the skyhook melee thing that's awesome to use, what with the cool executions and all (plus the jump off the freight line and whack someone, that's awesome). So basically the combat in BioShock that was okay has been vastly improved and it really shows.

The story hasn't really kicked into high gear yet so I'm not going to judge it, but the combat is really great now.

Back