What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Viridi said:
There's also plenty of places to take cover and recharge your shields, which makes battles more fun because you don't have to always be afraid of losing health because the shield will recharge. Not to mention that if you start getting low on ammo, there's a chance Elizabeth will find a weapon and toss it to you, which is pretty cool.

You're going to love her.

Toothless said:
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.
That Day 2's twist....I think that is the first time I did not predict at least a tiny bit of the plot.

Mio Akiyama said:
Icemario said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Luigi's Mansion 2

Thrill Tower Scarescraper on Hard mode. I was hit by 9 traps on 10 floors, that's one per floor.

Lies, it's 0.9 traps a floor. And FYI, suck on all vases when you play. If they don't shake, they're traps.
The last floor doesn't have traps

>10 floor Hard Thrill Tower Scarescraper rounds

Pfft, you guys are small time.

Icemario said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Icemario said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Luigi's Mansion 2

Thrill Tower Scarescraper on Hard mode. I was hit by 9 traps on 10 floors, that's one per floor.

Lies, it's 0.9 traps a floor. And FYI, suck on all vases when you play. If they don't shake, they're traps.
The last floor doesn't have traps

>10 floor Hard Thrill Tower Scarescraper rounds

Pfft, you guys are small time.
Yeh sure, we're not trying to impress anyone.

Hitoshura said:
Vommack said:
Wha-you got a FE12 patch?!

Yep.

http://www.heroesofshadow.net/p/downloads.html

That's the link (if you'd like it) to the patch. The ROM itself you'll have to get elsewhere.
Thanks. I'll just have to save that for a rainy day.

Mario4Ever said:
Viridi said:
There's also plenty of places to take cover and recharge your shields, which makes battles more fun because you don't have to always be afraid of losing health because the shield will recharge. Not to mention that if you start getting low on ammo, there's a chance Elizabeth will find a weapon and toss it to you, which is pretty cool.
You're going to love her.
Finished it.

Yeah, Elizabeth was definitely a highlight of the game. And really I'm having a hard time finding anything wrong with the game right now because it was beautiful and sldnaslkdjfbasdf

That ending. That ending.

hey man
i wasnt the goof that wasnt on the switch in rush mode that cost us our game
u gotta play with precision son

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I am just starting Trial Day 1 in Case 4. I love the progression in this case and how everything is coming full circle. Honestly, I thought this sort of thing would have been saved for last chapter, but maybe they have an even more shocking gone for that, IDK.

Toothless said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I am just starting Trial Day 1 in Case 4. I love the progression in this case and how everything is coming full circle. Honestly, I thought this sort of thing would have been saved for last chapter, but maybe they have an even more shocking gone for that, IDK.
In the original game, that was the last chapter. The one we got was a DS re-release that added an additional case.

Vommack said:
Toothless said:
In the original game, that was the last chapter. The one we got was a DS re-release that added an additional case.
OMG, that makes so much sense. Although I am technically playing this on an app that costed me 16 dollars to get the first 3 games. It is worth it.

Pokemon Y
I bred some pokemon, looking for an Impish Clear Body Klang, and I find this salty motherfucker in the Friend Safari.
klang.gif

>plays Star Fox 64

>thinks I'm hot shit for scoring 1703 on an expert mode run

>goes online

>see people have broken the 2K barrier

>ow

Project M

Lucario's Side B aura charged for the final kill is so satisfying. Especially when it's last stock and missing will mean a self destruct.

Back