What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Discovered a glitch if you hack the game to get to Glitzville before even obtaining Goombella (meaning you have no partners) Mario will glitch out when entering the ring to watch Rawk Hawk rawk the Koopinator. For some reason he doesn't fully walk through the door and instead goes to the side, falling out of bounds then appearing in the middle of the ring, blocking Grubba from walking up to Rawk Hawk and thus making me reset.

Nintendo Land

Geometry Dash.
I hate Polargeist, I hate Can't Let Go, I hate everything. But it's soooo addictive I just bought the full version help

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis march again! (DSi Ware)

Managed to almost 100% the game, I'm only missing a gold star at the last 4 levels of underground.

Dota 2

Was playing midlane vs a Lion and managed to reflect his ult back at him for massive damage. It didn't quite kill him, and he got out of range before I could finish him, but I snuck around and caught him standing still while healing and finished him with Vendetta + Mana Burn.

The feel when you reflect a nuke never gets old.

Sonic Colours

Made a new file and got up to Sweet Mountain. Also now after many fails I now hate Starlight Carnival. Sure it's pretty to look at but has annoying levels.

Back