What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Lakitulerapide said:
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (PC)

Long time no play. Now I just realize that the graphics weren't that incredible (game from 2005).
The PS2 version's graphics are pretty good though.

Halo 3

Beat the game. The last mission was really cool.

Batman Arkham Asylum
Made a hard mode file. I didn't have any trouble untill Bane. Just got to the Batcave.

Fire Emblem 6.

Spent about a good half hour on Mission 8, mostly fighting Leygance. That mission was hard.

Types said:
Fire Emblem 6.

Spent about a good half hour on Mission 8, mostly fighting Leygance. That mission was hard.
I know right??
just wait till henning in chapter8x, he'll kick roy's ass.

Sonic the Hedgehog. (the original one.)

Marble Zone. Freaking Marble Zone.

Top Gun: Combat Zones.

I don't know how to feel about it. The scoring focus is pretty interesting and the quick battle mode is a great idea, but a few minor tweaks to the controls and weapon behaviours would've made it much more enjoyable.

Sonic Heroes because I needed something simple and familiar after the lame day I had.

Then I kept dying in the Bingo level and ragequit.

Just did a quick playthrough of Super Mario 3D Land and got all the Star Medals and Gold flags. The game's a lot more fun when you search for the collectables!

Mega Man 6.

Well, after beating the Robot Master gauntlet and Wily with hardly any weapon energy for anything left, I've finally beaten this and the first six games in the Mega Man classic series.

Game ending: "At long last, the world is at peace."

Three minutes of Robot Master exposition and staff credits later: "To be continued"

...Yeah... well, I have no method of obtaining Mega Man 7 at the moment, so...

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.

In the first minute I already find something wrong with this game: It doesn't have numbers to name yourself with.

And since I don't want to use my actual name I just decided to be boring and name myself "Link" instead...

Yeah its a nice game so far but I've tried five times and I haven't gotten the Magic Powder from the Trendy Game yet.

Toa 95 said:
Yeah its a nice game so far but I've tried five times and I haven't gotten the Magic Powder from the Trendy Game yet.

Or you can get the Magic Powder from the Witch for some money (or even for free idk anymore).

EDIT: you need the mushroom from the forest to get it.

Batman Arkham Asylum

Beat the hard mode. It wasn't too bad except for Bane, the first Boatanical Gardens stealth part and Poison Ivy. Also the first game I've ever beaten on hard mode. :)

Sonic lost world demo (for 3ds)

Ps, HI YOSHIDUDE!!!! I didn't know you posted here!

Icemario11 said:
A Lost Worlds demo? I'm pouncing that!

Better play it wisely though, it only has ten uses!

Since I haven't played anything since yesterday, it's still ^^^ that demo

Back