What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Smashgoom202 said:
Also played more of Steamworld Dig, since it's been a while since I played that. Still an awesome game, and it just got better once I learned how to finally attack monsters.

...you mean there's some way of attacking them other than mindlessly swinging your pickaxe at them?

Which is why I WISH I had access to a PC sooner, before I reached Santalune City (unless I missed something).

isn't there a pc in your house?

Pokémon X

Caught a Shiny Onix today. First Shiny I've ever caught in a Pokémon game.

I played like a zillion games during my absence on this thread, and I ended up with (again)...... Super Mario 3d land..... :P

Pokémon Pearl

Started a new file. Haven't gotten far due to boredom.

Nightmare Moon said:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

beat the Fire Temple
Get ready for the Water Temple, it's gonna be a wild ride and you will hate it.

New Super Mario said:
NSY said:
Nightmare Moon said:

beat the Fire Temple

I never thought it was that bad (then again, I play the 3D version)
The N64 version is brutal. I'm pretty sure they fixed it in the 3DS version.

Blacklight Retribution, got stuck in noob team everytime and lost and I'm only one in the team that have warlord and public enemy ranking in our team while other team have better points than our

Candice said:
New Super Mario said:
NSY said:
Nightmare Moon said:

beat the Fire Temple

Haha lol, I'm kind of sad they did fix it.

OoT

just entered the water temple, haven't done anything in it yet though

New Super Mario said:
Candice said:
New Super Mario said:
NSY said:
Nightmare Moon said:

beat the Fire Temple

Haha lol, I'm kind of sad they did fix it.

Puzzles are the same, though in order to equip the iron boots you had to go to the start menu and select them. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

Modern Combat 3

at school during class when we had some free time. I manage to do well when I'm really focused on the game but when someone points out that I'm winning by a long shot, I start to take notice of it and it throws me off, barely took first even though I had a 15 point lead with 5 minutes left. JUSTICE_PELICAN was my name. I didn't do so well in the next two matches, I got third and fourth out of eight players.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Everybody else has bought the new games, and i'm just here playing ALTTP. Just got it BTW, seems good so far

Modern Combat 3
-Played again during my free time in class. 6v6 and the score was 74 for both sides, the final point would win it. I literally brought the guy in front of me down to red health before someone on my team died. It was pretty loud after that. I got third place again, but two of the best players among us were on the other team. I'm at the point between good and really good so that was the best I could get honestly.

Pokemon Y
-Beat Wulfric and flew around using Waterfall to get TM's for my pokemon. Now what I need is Flash Cannon for Blastoise and my team should be fine, but I can't get it before the E4. I still think this region is kind of lacking, nothing really stands out or catches my attention, I just want to get out of there as soon as possible.

loz link bewteen worlds

played to the 2nd dungeon, doesnt seem too bad of a game so far.

Back