What game did you last play?!?!?!?

It was either MK7 or NSMBU, I don't remember which one lol

You can't remember wheather it was a racing game or a sidescroller?

I HAVE FURY!!!!

Geno said:
You can't remember wheather it was a racing game or a sidescroller?

I HAVE FURY!!!!

I know I played both of them recently, but I don't remember which one I played last. (Actually it's definitely MK7 now because I just did some battles a couple minutes ago)

Super Monkey Ball 2

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I got a new Wii, started a new game, and then played for two and a half hours. In that time, I managed to beat thirteen challenges, unlocked two stages (Luigi's Mansion and Mario Bros.) and four characters. (Luigi, Captain Falcon, Marth, and Ness)

EDIT: Played it again, unlocked Falco, Big Blue, and Jungle Japes, and I'm up to twenty-two beaten challenges now.

Now that there's almost nothing new coming to the Wii, I've done an experience with Regions.
I've turned my Wii from Europe to Japan to USA to Europe, quite funny to see it working, although I've lost my Custom Wii Menu Skin, and that my Mario Kart Wii disc is now corrupted.

Henry Hatsworth

DS game. It's very good, but this game is so hard that I just ripped my eyeballs out through my urethra after dying for the fiftieth time. And I'm only 2/5ths through the game.

Keep in mind, besides its difficulty, this is a really good game.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Since my last post, I've unlocked Ganondorf, Lucario, Snake, Sonic, Green Hill, and the other two Melee stages. I also have forty challenges completed and have beaten twelve levels in SSE.

Nintendo Letterbox

They seem to have updated that thing, but I can't update it. And two people already spammed me with 'multi-colored' letters, which are literally purple to me. For fuck's sake.

MKGirlism said:
Now that there's almost nothing new coming to the Wii, I've done an experience with Regions.
I've turned my Wii from Europe to Japan to USA to Europe, quite funny to see it working, although I've lost my Custom Wii Menu Skin, and that my Mario Kart Wii disc is now corrupted.
Does it still work on your Wii U though?

Lakituthequick said:
Nintendo Letterbox

They seem to have updated that thing, but I can't update it. And two people already spammed me with 'multi-colored' letters, which are literally purple to me. For *bleep*'s sake.

it's only out in america right now.

i would go download it but i don't have enough internet yet

I haven't test it on a Wii U, but I'm not saying it's impossible, though.
But at the first time, I've Semi-Bricked my Wii, because I didn't modify the full Region yet (just the System Menu Region, the Area Region and Game Region were still on the old ones).
I stopped forgetting about that, at the other times.

I especially like this little Error, which was caused during the Region Swaps:
Screen Shot 2013-04-13 at 13.57.46.png

Back