What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Dark Knight said:
Lakituthequick said:
MK7

Jeez I hate it that my R-button is broken, I even lose against CPU's :'(
Even on 50cc?
No on 150, luckily, but I still hate it becaus MK7 is know for its low difficulty.

I remeber losing before with fine controls but then I know your quite good at MK7.

I don't find MK7 to easy, because of its Items.
I mean, only if it limited the Item Abuse a bit, it'd be more challenging for everybody, instead of challenging for the Pro's.

MKGirlism said:
I mean, only if it limited the Item Abuse a bit, it'd be more challenging for everybody, instead of challenging for the Pro's.

Yeah I'll be about to cross the finish line in 1st, but here comes a Blue Shell. :mad:
Plus the fact that Red Shells can fly now, if you're crossing a gap, you're pretty much screwed.

Luigi's Mansion 2

So I beat the first two missions. This game will be longer than I thought but that's not a bad thing. I have Tales of the Abyss to play but thats a long game so I'd rather get Luigi out of the way first.

MKGirlism said:
Yeah I actually find the Item Abuse in 7 to be the worst.

Ultimate Spider Man

I find Mario Kart Wii's Item Abuse even worse than MK7's.

I'm playing Castle Crashers and I'm stuck. I just beat the volleyball game, and I got the map which leads me to an area I can't enter. I think I need to horn, which I read that I can get after beating the corn boss.

But where do I fight the corn boss? Where do I go from here?

Fire Emblem

I'm at Chapter 4. Currently, Kent is level 4, Sain and Lyn are level 3, and Wil and Florina are level 2.

Tales of the Abyss

Pretty great, my only problem at the moment is that I barely have any artes and trying to create FOF circles is a waste. I think I'll stick with a party of Luke, Tear, Jade & Anise. I've just beaten Arietta.

Mega Man II.

Finally beat it.

Wily Stage 4 was a huge pain, pretty much because of the boss... STUPID WALL-TURRET THINGS! It took me 2 E-Tanks, but at least I cleared it...

Stage 5 was... well, Stage 5. Rematched the Robot Masters then beat Wily. Wily was a bit difficult... until I saw that all you need to beat him is spamming Metal Blade... Also for some reason, when I went to fight Metal Man, I shot one Metal Blade at him and I was back at the beginning room, the entrance indicating that I had cleared him...

Stage 6 was pretty easy... the lava drops you can avoid by running, and Wily himself really isn't that difficult...

And the sequence before the credits was simply fantastic...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Trying to play 300 matches so I can unlock Infantry and Tanks, the last of the Assist Trophies. I'm somewhere around the 250 marks.

Back